Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Edward M

Strata Poster
Two of the best dark rides out there in the same park that are constantly compared, but which is better? You each have your own opinion, and I would like to hear them all.

For me, I prefer Potter. It just felt so big and, well, magical. There was a sense of wonder to it that felt like I was in the movies I grew up with and loved as a kid. Spiderman was also great, but it had a different feel. It didn't feel as exciting or large. In many aspects, Spiderman is better, but Potter just blew me away.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
I go for Spiderman. I got stuck on Harry Potter, waited way to long, and just really didn't enjoy the ride. To much of a mind scrambler for me and I felt horrible after it. I loved Spiderman its one of my favorites.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Spiderman made me feel very queasy during the falling portion, I don't usually get motion sickness so I was very surprised. It was a good ride, but not the best dark ride at either park in my opinion.
Potter on the other hand gave me nothing of the sort, and as a Potter fanboy, I was blown away by the entire experience.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I think a lot depends on when you first rode Spidey. I was 11, and the ride left a huge impression on me. It is still my tied for first favorite dark ride.

Forbidden Journey was sensory over load the first time. There is so much being thrown at you it is tough for you to get your bearings, take it all in, and enjoy the experience. Its still a great ride, but I could marathon Spidey, a ride or two on Journey and I am done.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Forbidden Journey blew me away as well. Spider Man is great, but I didn't find it as exciting/thrilling as Harry Potter. Potter also has many more great animatronics, which was another reason why I liked it a bit more.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Neither rides were great for me - Harry Potter made me feel sick and on my first go on Spider Man the sound became out of sync with the ride which kind of ruined it a bit.

If I had to choose though i'd go for Harry Potter just for the detail from the queue line to the ride itself.