What's new

Happy Valley Nanjing | Nanjing China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I don't really like linking to my own posts like so but on a satellite connection on my phone and the raw images were too large to upload to the forum.

Anyway here's an update showing the wing coaster and an odd new keyhole element on top of the big corkscrew.

Peet

Giga Poster
Presumably it will be the support structure for some theming element right? It will be pretty cool, corkscrewing through a hole in a wall or something.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Another update and in this first pic there's Intamin track and supports all over the place.

Look behind the dive drop on the wing coaster and you can see some low down turns and to the left of the picture there's a Trench with a launch in it.

FB_IMG_1570419002545.jpgFB_IMG_1570419014173.jpgFB_IMG_1570419011997.jpgFB_IMG_1570419006428.jpg

Pear

Strata Poster
Literally all they have to do is slap lapbars on the ride and it'll be better than the original Cheetah Hunt by miles.

Matt N

CF Legend
Literally all they have to do is slap lapbars on the ride and it'll be better than the original Cheetah Hunt by miles.
I'd agree with that actually; the main drawback of Cheetah Hunt for me was the OTSRs. It wasn't a bad ride by any means, but I think it could actually be pretty incredible with some additional freedom; I remember some very nice moments of sustained floater airtime in the layout!

cookie

Giga Poster
Bit weird how asymmetrical the triangle is. Why put a keyhole element there and not on the in-line, unless that's coming later?

Last edited:

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster

Here's the vid. All grey track is either installed or has supports up. White track is a total guess. Concrete tunnel will be a trench just like real Cheetah Hunt, the other "tunnels" will have some kind of terrain. Looks like an improvement on CH to me!

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
That looks like it should be great fun, especially if it has Intamin's new lap bars! It looks quintessentially very similar to Cheetah Hunt, but something about it looks improved!