What's new

Gullivers MK PTR

luke8

Mega Poster
So, I borrowed two small children (nephews, Brad, 8 and Dan,6) and headed down to Gullivers MK for the first time! :O

Few new credits. :D

Weather was really sunny, so I couldn't miss the chance. It's basically 2 mins from Central MK and right next to Willen Lake, so we decided to first head off there, as there was some sort of European Women's Water-skiing championship on, was quite entertaining. Music, huge crowds and fit birds doing flips and jumps etc. Kids wern't too impressed though, so walked over the road to Gulivers.

Christ they were excited.

We turned up to pretty large crowds, actually. I'm sure we were missing something, there must have been some sort of regional promotion day as it was packed. Often go to Warrington but never seen such a small place so full to capacity before.

In some ways the crowds spoilt the day, but in other ways they showed how well the little chain of parks are still doing, and having just read the news item on the CF site about their big investment, it's clear there doing great.

Anyway, into the sort of Squared Main Street area, seemed very fresh, there were still heaps entering the park so we couldn't stop about.

Queued a staggering 40 minutes to ride the Python thing. It's a Pinfari. A Smooth one tooo! Boring, short and forceless, though.

Actually cba talking about everything we did. Ride Count:

Python x2
Runaway Train x1
Cheese Factory/Storage Shed Coaster thing with a Mexican theme? x1
Mini frog Hopper thing x3
Log Fume x1
Plastic rapids The Ride x1
Rockin' Tug x2
Loads of play areas/climbing stuff.

Will psot pictures and a proper report sometime next week most likely.