What's new

Green Lantern First Flight Will Be Retracked|Six Flags Magic Mountain

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Seems like a strange decision, as I think Green Lantern was actually the last ZacSpin Intamin ever sold. But I'm sure it'll be good if Six Flags thinks it'll improve the ride experience!

Or maybe as @tomahawk suggested above, a Free Spin is coming to replace it? Would certainly make sense given Six Flags' mood to installing those!
Make me, @Lofty and probably everyone happy.

Make a negative post.

Just one.

Rant about something. Please. ****ing do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
giphy.gif

Yh haha ? false alarm guys! Thank God!!!
Now, maybe La Ronde will get this and SFMM will still add a Skyscreamer for 2020, before filling Green Lantern's site in 2021

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Screamscape got in touch with the comms director, who said Green Lantern would not be opening at SFMM again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So West Coast Racers only adds one cred to the park's line-up then... :p

TilenB

Strata Poster
So West Coast Racers only adds one cred to the park's line-up then... :p
What are you getting at? I think West Coast Racers is only one cred, as it's a quasi-Moebius ride, where you do both sides in one go. Or has that changed since the original announcement, I haven't been quite on track with that project?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What are you getting at? I think West Coast Racers is only one cred, as it's a quasi-Moebius ride, where you do both sides in one go. Or has that changed since the original announcement, I haven't been quite on track with that project?
Oh god, you're right! I've done goofed! :p

In which case, WCR just keeps them where they are... ;)