What's new

Going to get the Platinum Pass...

^ Yah, I can see it almost from my house. Like, ten minutes away, and then my stepdad told me it was in Toledo until I found out a few days ago it's in Monroe County, MI, after I Googled it.

^ No, it is the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Plant in Oak Harbor, Ohio.

I think I know which one it is, I'm pretty sure I passed it before. It can be seen on that weird route that's not the Ohio turnpike, can't it?

A

Anonymous

Yeah, that's the one. It's on route 2 inbetween Toledo and Sandusky. We always pass it.

^ Ah, yeah I've only taken that way once, it takes a lot longer it seems. It saves you the toll, but it seems a lot more out of the way than the turnpike.

A

Anonymous

^yeah it kind of is. the only reason why is because it is the scenic route. when we go with my dad he likes to take that so he can see the pretty landscapes ;) haha.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Actually, taking the turnpike is a longer distance, but because you're going an extra 20 miles per hour, it takes about the same amount of time. I personally like taking Route 2 better since there's less traffic, and it follows the shoreline of Lake Erie.

^ I know what you mean about less traffic... Sometimes driving on the turnpike with my stepdad can be more of a white knuckle experience than the coasters I'd be going to ride. :p

I prefer the turnpike though :lol: