GhosterForce 8 - Trip Reports

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Rumba Rapids being AWFUL and the waterfall just NOT turning off, UGH
The ludicrous sugar dosing, the woman's blatant DISREGARD for calories and RDAs
Hairspray break, actually parking on TARMAC
Pizza pasta buffet exploitation, comparison of AWFUL parental-type figures <3
JULIAN!!!
Makeshift poncho MARQUEE on dragon falls completely enclosing Joey, myself and AJ from Hell2o
Scraping the floor the whole circuit <3
Omg<3

Actually couldn't breath whilst reading that.

Mark

Strata Poster
^ It was an epic read! <3

I have had a crap day at work and a long night sorting many other crappy things so thanks for the trip reports of greatness cheering me up... KEEP EM COMING

(That way it will hide that i haven't got the foggiest where to start on my dissection of the two days.)

Flashing my snatch was fun...............

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
kimahri said:
Nemesis Inferno said:
Once that was over, Mexicana was next with Runaway Train (lacking enthusiam unfortunately)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNtI5BAy5b8[/youtube]

(avoiding that for the rest of my life now since it ruined my throat)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PD-58bJXw[/youtube]

Scarlet

Mega Poster
OH YEH "What's Tina come as?" A BATTERED WIFE

Or for more drama, A BATTERED MOTHER! Lol... with greatest respect Tina, you know I love you :p

Tina and Ian with their sac innuendos over the sweet bag was DISGUSTING. I had to vacate the premises!

Nic's inescapable and ill-prepared flatulence warnings :(

Sam's wonderfully generous act of offering Rolos, then INSTANT dismay at "UGH they're frozen and horrible". Hahaha.

AND "What's Rebel come as?" Herself!

nadroJ

CF Legend
An unexpectedly laid back GF and despite the fact that it went stupidly fast, Sam and I had a really good time =]

Thorpe.
- Waking up at 8.30am and realising I should've been on the road for half an hour by then </3
- Scarlet: 'I've come as a troll!'
- Swarm <3
- Slammer being burdenous, but much fun was had in the queue, Neal's tail and le Dimetrodon! <3
- Giving everyone evils and making everyone feel awkward by loudly pointing out all the awful human beings judging Mark's fab outfit <3
- 'Yeah, the chicken does sometimes come out a bit grubby' <//3
- Slayed spraying web at the losers and Mark's I'm a Celeb style judging =]
- Waterfall of WHY XD
- Nemesis Inferno queue fence leaning dance!
- Actually VILE milkshake of deception =[
- Like, NO queue for Stealth =D
- Going on the Fish just to goon over Swarm <3
- Watching Kim getting slowly more and more scared in the Experiment 10 before finally bailing.
- Burdenous Billy at Fish and Chips
- The HILARIOUS moment when everyone freaked out and stacked it at the end of Asylum ahahahahaha <3
- 36 exit passes for Stealth + Stealth at night = JOY
- Night riding on various other good things.
- Curridor XD

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Scarlet said:
Spiting the mazes and feasting on PANCAKES
The ludicrous sugar dosing, the woman's blatant DISREGARD for calories and RDAs.
Urgh, Merlin pancakes are repulsive! They taste like cardboard and the amount of sugar is immense. So much sugar, my belt automatically undone itself and moved out one notch. I wouldn't recommend the pancakes at Thorpe.

I missed the I'm A Celeb style costume comp winning thing because I was off being Ian From CoasterForce. Did anybody film it?

To elaborate on the Vampire queue line thing, there was a smell of burning plastic. One of the queue line lights was smoldering as if it was catching fire.

Without a care for my own safety, I ripped off my shirt to reveal my muscular chest and biceps before impressively and effortless vaulting over two fences to the burning light. I quickly surveyed the situation, checking the plugs as if I was going to cut a wire on a bomb. Sweat was dripping from my brow down on my toned six-pack. With a manly grunt, I pulled the plug out. Cheers from bystanders were heard, fireworks went off and hundreds of girls & gays were swooning at my feet as I stood there looking exhausted, with the rain seductively dripping over my body.

That's exactly how it happened.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Ian said:
I missed the I'm A Celeb style costume comp winning thing because I was off being Ian From CoasterForce. Did anybody film it?

To elaborate on the Vampire queue line thing, there was a smell of burning plastic. One of the queue line lights was smoldering as if it was catching fire.

Without a care for my own safety, I ripped off my shirt to reveal my muscular chest and biceps before impressively and effortless vaulting over two fences to the burning light. I quickly surveyed the situation, checking the plugs as if I was going to cut a wire on a bomb. Sweat was dripping from my brow down on my toned six-pack. With a manly grunt, I pulled the plug out. Cheers from bystanders were heard, fireworks went off and hundreds of girls & gays were swooning at my feet as I stood there looking exhausted, with the rain seductively dripping over my body.

And then you woke up Ian......

I will write my report when I have loaded hundreds of photos, yes Ian paperazzi BEANS strikes again....

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Ian said:

I have the costume competition results on video. It'll be posted at some point over the next couple of days.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Ian said:

I just thought this was awesome and sexy enough to carry onto page 3.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
MouseAT said:
Ian said:

I have the costume competition results on video. It'll be posted at some point over the next couple of days.

Laura filmed it and already uploaded it <3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poG09cWoKR4[/youtube]

mouse

Giga Poster
^ Brilliant!

Maybe I will be at a few lives, it's hard to stay away from CF. :roll:
And please, call me Lewis, or I shall nibble at your toes.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Wahhhhh I so missed not being there!

I knew what I was dressing up as and everything :cry:

Oh well on a brighter note, I am having a giggle finding out what you lot got up to :--D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hahaha, that video is amazing! I'm gutted I missed that happening! Damn the Arsehouse and their DIRE service. Loved the Splyder web! Genius!

Seeing Inferno reminds me, when we rode that in the dark, it was running as sweet as a sugary pancake! I felt g's through the helix and I've experienced that before. One of the best rides I've ever had on it.

And Mouse, it's shame you feel like you're a tad on the younger side. You seemed ok at Blackpool, perhaps Auntie Lynn is a little more carefree than your mum? You're welcome to attend any Lives, perhaps bring a mate along. If you don't come to one next year, perhaps the year after!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
mouse said:
And please, call me Lewis, or I shall nibble at your toes.

Buggerations, sorry! At the Blackpool live I was calling you Louis :oops:

mouse

Giga Poster
^ That is an insult.

Ian said:
And Mouse, it's shame you feel like you're a tad on the younger side. You seemed ok at Blackpool, perhaps Auntie Lynn is a little more carefree than your mum? You're welcome to attend any Lives, perhaps bring a mate along. If you don't come to one next year, perhaps the year after!
I don't know, we'll see...

Edit: It was nothing to do with who was with me, chessie was a bit more full on, with more faf and stuff. Whereas PBB wwnt straight into it. So yeah, I just need to join in a bit more and stuff.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Okay have some photos...

Scarlet's hair touched the car roof... Lmao. The journey was amusing.
310585_10150436926776271_644541270_10668654_190533304_n.jpg

We arrived late due to burdenous queue. Scarlet and Fray-fray went on but we caught up with everyone after Colossucks.
311799_10150436927166271_644541270_10668658_1529371951_n.jpg

Hahaha.
303192_10150436927496271_644541270_10668664_13912336_n.jpg

Slayed caught lunch.
294039_10150436942386271_644541270_10668706_396698673_n.jpg

Costume comp.
301388_10150436942846271_644541270_10668711_2100644274_n.jpg

296538_10150436942931271_644541270_10668712_1880212916_n.jpg

Tolerable Stealth queue was tolerable.
319919_10150436943271271_644541270_10668719_1217884759_n.jpg

Sam is actually a goon. Shh.. So much so, he asked me to take a photo of him in front of Swarm. Honest.
317508_10150436943786271_644541270_10668728_250714979_n.jpg

We went back to the car to warm up and redo Scarlet's hair and then Hyper_John happened.
300274_10150436944321271_644541270_10668737_367170843_n.jpg

I just like this photo...
294870_10150436944646271_644541270_10668741_132281173_n.jpg

D:
296680_10150436945371271_644541270_10668750_663079517_n.jpg

More later...

jayjay

Giga Poster
Loving these trip reports guys! Shame I couldn't make it this year but I think I have more freedom in arranging uni stuff next year so fingers crossed.

peep

CF Legend
One of the best CF Lives I've been to, thanks everyone for making it mega awesome. It all went by sooo quickly though and that makes me sad. Both days were filled with so many moments of brilliance, Slayed dancing in the queues, piggy in the middle, macarana (sp?), 'She's a witch!", Scarlet's troll hair AKA the Tesco Monster (LOL), all the rides running extremely well and just all the general chaotic hilarity that can only happen at Ghosterforce. Looks like there are some brilliant pictures coming online and they make me laugh...a LOT.

It felt like such a tight group of friends and everyone just got on so well and even the n00bs joined in as if they'd known us forever which I think is super. It was great to see people I haven't done for AGES. Urgh, why does it always have to be over so quickly?

In other news I got a fair bit of footage but trying to find a suitable song is not easy and I'm away for a couple of days from Sat so my vid probably won't appear till some time next week.

AJ

Giga Poster
Re: Arson - Personally, I'm glad I don't have to look at that creature in a grubby fleece any more <3.

However, this live was great! I got talking to loads of people i haven't done properly for ages, and i've developed a lot of friendships quite a bit once again <3

I have loads of photos, but facebook uploader's spiting me <//3