What's new

Ghosterforce 7 Trip Reports

A

Anonymous

I will try and dig my thumbs out of my ass this weekend and do a trip report. But before then I will take requests on which forces you are most interested to know from my logs (coasters + detonator)I made during the live...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I'm most interested in Rattlesnake, to see if the pain I experience is properly represented in a graph.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^I really don't need to know about the force of your logs.

peep

CF Legend
Hurrah, I managed to piece a video of the day together!

LINK

It can be viewed in full HD for those interested. Let me know what you think.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Excellent video as always Peep. It really shows just how hilarious and silly a CF Live is. I love it <3 I'd totally forgetten about the whack-a-mole part...even though I was one of the people getting whacked!

For the record, even though it looks like it at some parts, I wasn't miserable. I was just kind of half dead, what with only getting about an hours sleep at the Lodge XD

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Awesome! It really showed the event in its full light. In fact it made the event look even better and really brought out the fun element!

Well done with that!

Mark

Strata Poster
Loving the video Peep; as always. Brought some very happy smiles to my face. Great song choice too :)

Martyn

Giga Poster
I wish it was that easy to film and edit in HD when I was making videos!

I used to think DV was the be all and end all of quality, but I just looked back on some raw DV footage and it's awful!

Good video! I disagree about the song choice, though :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Superb video, peep! Videos like that inspire me to take my camcorder to Lives, but unfortunately I can't do "exciting videos" anymore for some reason. That's what happens when you do wedding videos on the side!

Brilliant stuff!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Joey said:
Someone should check that A-Kid is okay.
I've checked and he's very much alive.

In fact, I've just seen the GF7 video. It's awesome! It's up to Leigh when he wants to release it.

*watches again* :wink: