What's new

Ghosterforce 2018 - Order of The Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
That's right! The best time of the year is nearly upon us! For this years Halloween shenanigans we will doing a jam-packed trip to The Netherlands. The plan:

Friday 19th October: Slagharen in daytime followed by Hellendoorn Screams event in evening.
Saturday 20th October: Billy Bird cred in morning and then spending the rest of day/evening at Toverland's Halloween event.
Sunday 21st October: Dippie Doe in the dippy day, and Walibi Holland Fright Night at...night. Obvs.

Things to look forward to:
A brand new B+M! A brand new area in Toverland! A Halloween event every single night of the trip!

So...who's up for it? Let's get planning!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I'm there! Hotel already booked at the Eindhoven Campanile. Myself and Andy (@MouseAT) might skip the Dippie Doe cred in the morning of the 21st and head straight to Walibi (probably get it a few days before hand due to us being out there! And Andy needs all the creds). We have a significant add on either side of this too. People are welcome to tag along. (You will have to get transport yourself as I have no space in my car)

14: Walibi Belgium
15: Plopsa Indoor Hasslet / De Valkenier / Mondo Verde
16: Phantasialand
17: Efteling
18: Rest
22: Plopsa Indoor Coevorden / Wildlands Adventure Park
23: Julianatoren / Duinrell
24: Plopsaland DePanne

Did you say my road to 500 will end this trip on the potential first coaster of the live...

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Me Me Me! - already booked eurostar, although with walibi being listed as "optional" on the lives planning, wil lbe heading back after dippin dots.

is it going to be "organised" hotels and cars this time round?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Me Me Me! - already booked eurostar, although with walibi being listed as "optional" on the lives planning, wil lbe heading back after dippin dots.

is it going to be "organised" hotels and cars this time round?

No, you'll have to organise travel and accommodation yourselves.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Following this thread as I don't know what i'll be up to around then (starting a masters) but I'd love to come along to all or some of it, especially as Poland is now a no go for me. Have been putting off doing Fenix in the hope that I can come.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I'm in for the Toverland day along with my wife. We're doing Efteling on Friday 19th if anyone prefers that option and wishes to join us.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
No, you'll have to organise travel and accommodation yourselves.

So - I'll be looking for a car share on this one - Slagharen - hellendoorn takes over 2.5 hours by public transport, and billybird - toverland would be very awkward. Any offers? I'd be happy to look for hotels around if needed.

Thanks.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can someone please help caffeine demon out?

Isn't it such a shame that we have a whole bunch of cars going on two lives, and no one can help a fellow enthusiast out? Especially one like caffeine, who's surely 'one of us' now.

It feels embarrassing.

(And before you say, I know he's only just asked in this thread, but he's been asking a bunch in the Poland thread)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Will talk privately, only reason I have not offered up is due to the fact I am in my own car, and it is a convertible. Will message in the morning, was on my mind on the drive home from work just now. (Was kinda hoping someone would pipe up as well)

Anyone else going by the way?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Whilst we're on the topic, Rob and I are looking for 2 car spaces for the journey to Walibi Holland on the Sunday, as not everyone is doing Walibi. But failing that...has anyone done Walibi Holland via public transport?

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Whilst we're on the topic, Rob and I are looking for 2 car spaces for the journey to Walibi Holland on the Sunday, as not everyone is doing Walibi. But failing that...has anyone done Walibi Holland via public transport?
Haven't done Walibi by public transport myself, but they do claim it's easy to get there by public transport.
Your best bet is go check out https://9292.nl/en and see how to get there (website includes both trains and bus travel to get to any actual address you put in), and is usually very reliable.

Several years ago I did walibi and efteling via public transport from Amsterdam and it wasn't difficult to to.
I'm trying to swap a shift at the moment, as I'm currently due to work on the Friday.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
If I haven't already said - I'm totally on board for Ghosterforce - always fun, and I can't WAIT! to get back to Toverland.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Also looking for a car space for the trip - PM me if you have one, thanks, good for the £ -

If not and I end up public transporting I'll probably just come Toverland as thats my main interest:)

Status
Not open for further replies.