What's new

Germany-France 2017: Day 7 - Erlebnispark Tripsdrill (+ Trip Summary)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Summary

So thanks for reading! Writing these things isn’t my forte, but I mostly use it as an opportunity to post the photos, so I hope it’s been pleasant enough scrolling through those at least! I thought I’d take a bit of inspiration from @davidm and do a little summary post.

New creds: 32
Total creds: 70
New parks: 7

Milestones:
500th coaster – Alpina Blitz, Nigloland (wahoo!)
400th steel coaster – Chenille, Nigloand (wahoo?)

Best Park: It would be hard not to give this to Europa. Nigloland was great, Fraispertuis was a bit of a gem, but Europa just has so much going for it. So many good quality rides and a lovely environment to spend many hours. Top notch!

Best Cred: Silver Star or Alpina Blitz. Both very good coasters with great airtime and layouts. Thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

And for the route (no hotel stops included):

Nzu1NhN.jpg

A rather good trip I think. Until next time…

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Shame that you didn't really love Tripsdrill. I visited on a pretty perfect day (low crowds and amazing weather) but it was easily one of the best park days I've ever had. It's one of the best landscaped and beautiful parks and there's so much to explore. And most of all it's so damn quirky! And Karacho was better than I expected. I loved the dive loop. The flume and G'Sengte were pretty fab too. I'd say it's far better than Nigloland. Alpina Blitz was a lot weaker than I expected :(

Sandman

Giga Poster
Nice trip report man!

Tripsdrill does looks very rustic and lovely to be fair - the ride selection I could probably give or take. Hopefully I'll knock it on the head at some point soon! Also, that last photo of Mammut (taken from a low angle as it comes down the drop) is excellent :)