What's new

Gambling?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
A quick topic to ask if anyone likes a gamble?

I usually set myself a 1k challenge.

Deposit yourself £50 at the beginning of a month and try to turn it into 1000

If anyone wants to share tips etc then feel free

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Continuing on im going to be offering tips each day on bets that I think are decent.

Plenty of europa league qualify today but they can be a bit dodgy, steer clear unless you fancy sticking a quick fiver on a ten team acca or something similar for fun

if you're good at playing the waiting game then take the price on england to beat india in the 2nd test at lords. Looking at the pitch its been specifically set up to benefit England's seam heavy attack. India hopeless on pitches like this, I took England just after they won the toss but even money still available now.

if you want a quick bit of excitement then jamaica to win in the cpl tonight is my tip

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Tips for today (Friday)

Sticking with cricket, t20 blast today

feel like going a bit more daring so going for a fourfold

lancashire
surrey
essex
Yorkshire all win

Pierre

Strata Poster
^ do you actually follow cricket or have you got into it off the back of gambling? I don't mind Cricket but would never bet on county matches.

Yorkshire let you down, 2 balls from Warwicks 20 overs :(

I only ever really bet on the football and reality TV (haha!) - I'll have a go at the dogs while I'm round putting my footy bets on too but that's about it.

Fruit machines are my kryptonite :(

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Pierre said:
^ do you actually follow cricket or have you got into it off the back of gambling? I don't mind Cricket but would never bet on county matches.

Yorkshire let you down, 2 balls from Warwicks 20 overs :(

I only ever really bet on the football and reality TV (haha!) - I'll have a go at the dogs while I'm round putting my footy bets on too but that's about it.

Fruit machines are my kryptonite :(

I follow t20 matches and england

Made a fortune betting on the IPL and currently doing CPL

Never bet big money on the English t20 because some of the pitches are so terrible anything could happen.

Essex and Surrey always a decent bet

Yorkshire should have won it aswell, they had them at 60/5 or something along those lines and then they bottled it.

when the football season starts ill stick my tips up, aldo for the American football too