Fruitella or Chewits?

• Fruitella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chewits

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ian was wondering, how random will the next polls be, well here you go, humungulously random!
Which do you prefer, Chewits or Fruitellas, personally, im a fruitella guy myself, nothing better than them!
So what do you think?

Martyn

Giga Poster
Out of those two, Fruitellas are easily the best, but they're around twice the price for a packet. And chewits are lovely, especially the cherry and the fruit salad ones.

A

Anonymous

Woops, i forgot Starburst, meh, just say starburst if thats what you prefer!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Starburst sours if they were on lol but they aint so Chewits as I aint seen Fruitellas for ages and the fruit salad chewits ruleeeeee over any others (except starbursties)

but omgg sour chewits mmmmmmmmm!!! bloody hell, how sexeh!!

A

Anonymous

OMG! Nadia, i forgot about Starurst Sours. They are actually the most legendest sweet ever. There so good, soo sour, soo tasty!!!! I wish i had a pcket now! :( But i dont, so ill have to deal with it. I think someone should lock this because i left off all the good ones, lol! Sorry!

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Meh random or what....that must be the word of the year.

Chewits for me...Strawberry ones!

A

Anonymous

Has to be Chewits for the ice cream ones.............yummmmmmmmmy.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Tough one, vey tough. Gotta be 3 of my favourite types of sweets!

Fruitllas win over Chewits, unless we're on sour Chewits which brings a whole different ballpark in to play. Then there's Starburst, never tasted the same since they changed from Opal Fruits, but they're still good, and the sour ones are nice, if lacking a bit in the sour department.

Oh gawd, can't decide. Sod it, Fruitellas.

And if anyone wants Fruitellas, Boots tend to sell them :wink: