What's new

Fright Night queues.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
On average how long are the queues at fright nights at Thorpe Park on a Friday in the school term time?
Ride queues and maze queues.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Going by the staff social events result you'll be for quite a long wait on the mazes especially Saw seeing as it keeps having to be evaced.

Ben

CF Legend
jj23w said:
Going by the staff social events result you'll be for quite a long wait on the mazes especially Saw seeing as it keeps having to be evaced.

Look, I don't want to have to keep coming after you but you're just not getting it.

Stop. Posting. Like. A. Mong. Put. Some. Thought. In.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I'm asking for somebody who has been to Fright Night nights on a Friday in previous years to just give me a normal answer. Is that to much to ask?

Darren B

Giga Poster
Fright nights at Thorpe last year were quiet. I can't tell you maze times but coasters never went above 15 mins. As long as you're going during term time you'll be fine.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
It really depends what Friday. Early season fine but it gets busier the closer you are to Halloween. Maze times I'd say ball park an hour for the big ones less than half hour for the smaller ones. Coasters no more than 15 mins really as the mazes take the heat off them.

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
on my rounds last year, on a friday during term time equaled:
done all major coasters by 12 including smaller rides eg rumba rapids xway a few flats etc.
In the evening mazes were up and down on times, I have been once where asylum was only 30 mins max same with others but I have never noticed a pattern (I have alwasy gone on a friday during term time for FN's)

coasters in the evening? swarm last year was a walk on constantly, didnt have to que,

obviously nothing is ever set in stone, just expect maybe a school trip here and there, but nothing major. expect it to be a bit busier during term time on a normal day but nothing hectic as what a weekend would be

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Last night the mazes were all 60 minute queues (with the exception of Studio 13, which got up to 90 minutes for a while). The fact that they are one maze short this year is making the queues longer. The queues for rides were non-existent though. I got on Swarm 4 times in 20 minutes :D

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
One maze short this year?
2013 = The asylum, saw, cabin in the woods, blair witch, my bloody valentine
2014 = studio 13, cabin in the woods, blair witch, my bloody valentine

they have always normally had 5 mazes on their roster =/

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
To be fair I didn't do any of them last year, but in previous years I thought there had been 5 mazes plus the standard Saw maze. This year there is 5 including Saw. Maybe I'm wrong...

DelPiero

Strata Poster
They had the roaming actors advertised last year as well, You're Next I believe. So they advertised 6 but one was just roaming actors, and 5 mazes including Saw.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Ah, maybe I'm thinking of that then. You're Next/Zombie Scarezone the year before.
But seeing as how the Blair Witch maze is little more than a walkthrough anyway, I still count that as one down ;p