What's new

Freizeitpark Plohn | ABC rapids

Martyn B

CF Legend
Bob from accounts has accidently let slip a picture the layout of the new ABC rapids for Freizeitpark Plohn:

4132488w700.jpg

p1050106s.jpg

http://plohnis-welt.de/

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Re: ABC rapids | Freizeitpark Plohn

He looks like the most German man is the world. haha.

Anyways, im not a big fan of this type of rapids, I always think they look very funfair.

Ethan

Strata Poster

So because he has a moustache like that, he looks German?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

No it's the blond hair, the moustache, the glasses, his size. You can just tell he's German, not that their is a problem with being a German, but he just looks like the typical German.
Like are typical teenage girl now looks like this.
drunkgirl_450x250.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Freizeitpark Plohn | Fluch des Teutates | ABC rapids

LOVE the logo. It's so clean and fun.

andrus

Giga Poster
I've never seen this type of rapids ride before. Is there anyone that got a link to an existing one and would be nice enough to give a link to that park? I think it looks interesting, albeit odd.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ There are a few of these about, but I couldn't tell you where, nor could I find any pics after a quick search.

A few of them have vetical lifts, I know that much.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm not sure if it's the same manufacture, but similar rapids rides, off the top of my head, can be found at Wiener Prater, Skyline Park and Bayern Park.

I'm not at home now, so don't have access to pictures, but if you have a look for my Skyline Park trip report, I think there's a couple of pictures.

I keep meaning to sort out a Bayern Park report at some point as well. I know I have quite a few pictures of the rapids there, which seems to be the most similar to this one.