What's new

Food Poisoning at Disneyland Paris

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Can I get my overpriced food with a side order of listeria please?

UK's most accurate paper said:
BRITISH holidaymakers have been caught up in a listeria scare at Disneyland Paris.

Three restaurants on the site outside the French capital have been serving contaminated fish.

Cafe Mickey and the Chicago Steakhouse in Disney Village, and Inventions in the Disneyland Hotel were named in a confidential memo from park bosses to French tour operators.

It reads: "We have just been informed by the Health Authorities a lot of potentially contaminated salmon delivered by one of our suppliers has been served.

"If one of your customers has eaten smoked or poached salmon in one of these restaurants and shows symptoms equivalent to flu, we recommend that they speak to their doctor and tell him what they have eaten."

Disneyland holidaymaker and mum-of-three Su Davies, 31, of Andover, Hants, said yesterday: "It's a horrible thought. There should be safeguards to prevent this."

French health officials have contacted holidaymakers who ate at the restaurants.

A spokesman said: "We are not aware of any serious illness."

Disney said it had "taken all measures necessary" to tackle the scare.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3177210/Sickey-Mouse-for-Brits-at-Disneyland-Paris.html

Yeah, ok so no reports of any illness, but you know... any excuse to rag on that dump is fine by me!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I love DLP, but I hope they use bad press to up their game. The food is shockingly disgusting and over priced in the park. I remember back in the 90's when the food was amazing - go back to that!