Flats or Coasters?

• Flat rides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coasters

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
Coasters most of the time, but really depends on the flat. I'll take a good drop tower over quite a lot of coasters, same with an Afterburner
or other swing type rides.

Jake

Strata Poster
I much prefere flats. There are more of them around, and they can thrill you much more than some coasters.

A

Anonymous

Coasters without a doubt IMO, but then again, I cant say no to a quick spin on a gyro swing or good old swinging ship!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Yeah there's too much variance in the groups to decide between either. For example I'd pick Magnum Force over Submission at AT say, but I'd pick Cliffhanger over Corkscrew... too much variance.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
i would say a flat ride for me, but i would still ride a coaster rather than a flat, so i'm kinda in the middle.

A

Anonymous

I would have to say....... Water rides. But in all honesty I won't compare Flats against Coasters. I like the majority of both sides.

tks

Strata Poster
Both of them i'd say. There's just some sensations you cannot create flat's which can be acheived on coasters and vice versa.

A

Anonymous

have to be coaster! even though flat rides can be amazing good fun! coasters are just a unique experience, airtime after airtime!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Flat rides are good, but coasters are best IMO. tis why we're not on a website called Flatrideforce.com...well, theres also the fact that that would be a suckky name to but meh...

A

Anonymous

Coasters of course, but I don?t sya no to a good flat ride.

joe

Mega Poster
I am not to sure. I think I prefer the coaster because it suprises you, unlike flast because they have the same routine, but they are still thrilling. I just like suprises!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Coasters all the way for me. While there is some flats that I like, i'd prefer to ride most coasters over most flats any day. There are some flats that I enjoy, but there are more coasters in comparison.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Well, it's definately coasters for me, just becasue of the hundereds of layouts and styles. Some flat rides, like the Power Surge can keep me riding all day, but coasters just seems to have far more to offer in terms or re-ridability and design.

A

Anonymous

its so hard to decide because there are so many of each you really need to specify the types so i could decide..

A

Anonymous

COASTERS! Not only for the thrill value, because a lot of flats offer just the same thrils as a coaste, but because I have a thing for rollercoaster tracks, I love the look of it....

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hmm, well, your posting this in a COASTER ENTHUSIAST forum. Wonder what everybody is going to say?

Just incase you weren't able to get my drift...coasters.

thx

Mega Poster
Yeah it's hard to choose, because there are so many variations and different types, designs of them. I choose coasters, because I haven't felt sick after riding one, but I've often felt very sick after riding a flatride ( stupid reason).