What's new

Fit male celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm a bit late to the party with only just getting into Sons of Anarchy recently.

Charlie Hunnam. I didn't find him remotely attractive in Queer as Folk, but now? Yes please.

charlie_hunnam-deadfall-10.jpg

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I'm a straight guy, but everyone's gotta have a man-crush or two. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have ones on Hugh Jackman & Matt Damon. Both are very handsome & suave, but also come off as a guy's guy.. someone you'd have a good time just hanging out with, having a beer and a conversation.

Matt Bellamy, too. Seems like kind of an odd person in a funny way, but what an unbelievably talented musician.

nadroJ

CF Legend
tumblr_mhyrg11DHj1rhicvqo1_500.jpg

Not a celeb, just someone who keeps popping up on my Tumblr dashboard, and omg. He makes me not be able to think properly.

Ben

CF Legend
I'm also in love with Ben from Parks and Recreation <3

292366560-12155150.jpg

That show is full of hotties. I think it's just because he's soooo cute.

And just cause I watched The Girl Next Door this week and I'm still in love with Emile Hirsch <3

emile-hirsch-1207-lg.jpg

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Can't beat the awesome Olly Murs, I nearly had a heart attack when Alton uploaded a video of him on The Smiler the other day, my favourite fit celeb on one of my favourite rides! Damn Alton why wasn't I there?! Also Andrew Garfield of Spiderman and Social Network fame is pretty amazing, especially now he's mentioned he wants his spiderman to be bi. :wink: So Mr Garfield if you are reading this if you ever need any help with that role I am sure I can help! :lol:

Will

Strata Poster
This guy is definitely on my resentments list. I have a friend on Facebook who enjoys posting about him.
_118654821_mediaitem118654820.jpg

I can't quite understand women going weak at the knees over someone so... effeminate. But that's just me :p

I've said before that Ian Somerhalder is one of the only guys where I 'kind of' understand - and I think that's just because of the character he plays ('I figured after the first couple of centuries it was starting to get a little unhealthy...'). He's got horrible eyes though. David Tennant does not.

Last edited:

nadroJ

CF Legend
Oh god yes more pics of Damiano please 😍

I remember stopping silent during Eurovision and just becoming transfixed and nobody else in the room really paying attention and I was so confused because I was convinced I'd just seen the most beautiful man on the planet.

ykaaar-p-crmkmuojbdn-1-jpg.658270

Christ alive

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
I can't quite understand women going weak at the knees over someone so... effeminate. But that's just me :p

Urm..... so Effeminate = bad/unsexy/unmanly?

Huge outdated assumptions there about desirability and what Heterosexual women might find attractive?

Will

Strata Poster
'Look at me, I could have been Adam Ant but I was born in the wrong decade!'

To be fair though, I still follow Lena Meyer-Landrut on social media, so I kind of sympathise.
And now I should probably see myself out of this thread :D

nadroJ

CF Legend
I don't know that it's outdated in as much as it is an output of patriarchy. Straight men seem to think that women want 'traditionally manly 'men (whatever that means), but there's been tons of social experiments done that show was men think is attractive in men and what women think is attractive in men (and vice versa) are often completely different.

I think with Damiano there's something incredibly sexy about because so comfortable in your masculinity that you're not afraid to embrace your feminine side very openly. There's a strength and confidence in that is very appealing.

I...have to go now...

Will

Strata Poster
I had a weird conversation with my brother last night and we basically agreed that we'd be Ferrari fans if we liked men.
Carlos-Sainz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.