What's new

Fireball for Happy Valley

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
holy sh*t, looks amazing and it looks smooth. I use to have something against the GG but now I think I am starting to love them.

Twisted Layout + airtime hills + smooth = WINNER!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Now that looks very, very sexy.

Not really sure what else to make of it. I'm just quite surprised we haven't heard anything about it before now.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Wow! Have GG have outdone Ravine Flyer II? The only thing missing is that 90 degree banked turn, even though a few of these come close.
Looks like a top 10 to me, for sure!

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Their speed management is really impressive. I love how the train keeps its speed through that layout. Looks like a great mix of twister and airtime.

This Happy Valley is pretty loaded now. Awesome wooden coaster, B&M Dive Machine, and a MegaLite as the top three coasters there. Not bad for a starting park.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I do hope Happy Valley is able to keep up with the maintenance of this great coaster, I'd hate to see it fall into rough disrepair. *cough CCI/Dinn Corp coasters* :razz:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Anac0nda said:
Wow! Talk about AIRTIME! :--D

I could use one of those kind of coasters here in northern Europe. :p
We had one... *sobs*... but GCI destroyed it. It's even more crap this year than last year.

And am I the only one who wasn't blown away by this? I guess I'll have to watch it one more time, to see if I really something.

Snoo

The Legend
^It might not look amazing.. but just by how Ravine Flyer II rides.. this will be incredible.