What's new

Filotomatix at Parc Astetix

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Hey everyone!

I'm taking the family to Parc Astérix in a few weeks and really want to get the Filotomatix passes (vertical queueing) on the app to make sure we get on everything. However, when I try to download the app from the Google Play store it says its unavailable on our country. Damn!

I'm hoping as soon as we get to France we can download the app but I wondered if anybody had any experience with this and could give me a bit more info or a heads up?

Thanks so much guys!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Hey everyone!

I'm taking the family to Parc Astérix in a few weeks and really want to get the Filotomatix passes (vertical queueing) on the app to make sure we get on everything. However, when I try to download the app from the Google Play store it says its unavailable on our country. Damn!

I'm hoping as soon as we get to France we can download the app but I wondered if anybody had any experience with this and could give me a bit more info or a heads up?

Thanks so much guys!
So I had this exact same issue and even when I got to France that didn't help. Don't worry though, once you get to the park if you head to a filomatix entrance for a ride there should be a trolley outside with a staff member. On that trolley there'll be a qr code. Scan that and you can use your phone's web browser to use filomatix.