What's new

Fed up of paying for parking? Why not just drive on to the rides?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Pretty wacky concept and some rather entertaining videos.

http://carmusement.com/

CC_5.jpg

And some other silly-ness:

CW_3.jpg

CF_5.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Cause it's safe to go upside down in your car... :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

If this would ever get built, it looks like it'd be made by Maurer. Its the kind of thing they'd do, and kind of looks like their X-Car track.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the guys behind the video are also the same who recorded the song for it? Not saying they're equally... (insert appropriate adjective, I can't think of one), but... oh, wait, I do.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Fuel leaks (those systems are designed for a pretty constant 1 G), loose objects, different cars having (sometimes radically) different weight and weight distribution, the impracticality of a fastening system (any secure one would either dent the car or require holes drilled in it, never mind the shape of the vehicle), the risk of setting off the airbags, car seatbelts not being designed for this purpose, horrendous throughput... There are myriads of reasons why this wouldn't work. Not to mention that it would be a much better use of the money to just build a car park and a rollercoaster separately.