What's new

Favriote foods

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
My 'favourite' meal would be roast lamb and roast potatoes or fish pie when it's really cold out. Then frangipane for dessert (I'm a sucker for anything with almond and/or cherry flavour) or creme brulee. To drink, a nice hoppy beer (preferably Meantime's Yakima Red).

Breakfast/lunch would be salmon, asparagus and a poached egg. Also tea. Gallons and gallons of tea.

Snacks are always cheese, cheese and onion crisps, cucumber or bacon whirls (basically bacon in pastry).

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Trying not to make the obvious 'Sue loves fish pie" comment.

Ah, ****.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Fajitas! I adore flat breads filled with stuff and fajitas are the perfect filling for me.

Also a huge fan to cheese, cucumber, beetroot, cold sausage and tomato sandwiches (preferably on white bread); steak (medium rare or rare); hotpot (my mum's recipe which I know - with suet crust) and smoke bacon crisps. They're probably the top of my favourites list.

Egg in a cup actually when I want comfort and can be bothered (two or three soft boiled eggs, mashed in a mug/cup with a huge knob of butter and salt and pepper - NOM).

Drinks? Tea, tea, tea, tea, coffee and then pretty much anything which contains the most alcohol content for the best price per litre (post mixer).

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Chicken. I literally can't add anything else. Chicken.

In all honesty, I love all meat, roast potatoes, tuna, fish in general. Hmmmm food. Now I'm hungry.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Roast dinners with meat, I love meat! Turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, bacon, spam and liver! I also love fish and chips, Mexican stuff like fajiatas, cheese!
I really love crisps too!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'm a huge Mexican fan, Chimichangas, Quesadillas, Fajitas, anything like that. I also have a soft spot for a good Dhansak.
Apart from Spicy stuff, proper BBQ... american style, slow cooked pulled pork, brisket, beef ribs, dry rub pork ribs etc. And steak, rare, with garlic butter and big mushrooms.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Naughty stuff:
Chocolate
Churros
Pizza
Danish Pastries
Crusty on the outside, soft in the middle white bread

Good 4 u stuff:
Chicken
Chilli con carne
Curry (particularly dhansak)
Rump Steak
Bacon

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I love a good steak, medium rare, in garlic butter with curly fries; followed by chocolate fudge cake for pudding.

Recently I've been making falafel, haloumi and hummus wraps that are pretty awesome if I say so myself.

And, I don't think Bachelors Chicken Super Noodles will ever go out of style <3

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
The chicken wings from mags n jags/mugs n jugs.
They're so heavenly! :angel:
Either that or fries I ate in a hotel in Kenya, five guys Cajun fries, a burger monger burger, chick fi lay's spicy chicken deluxe sandwich, roasted potates, or strawberry ice cream cake.

Snoo

The Legend
Spaghetti.

My hometown has a very strong Italian culture which made for a plethora of Italian restaurants. I know how to make spaghetti in every way, shape, and form including the sauce. I also now probably eat it at least once a week.