What's new

Favourite water park attraction type

Which is your favourite?

• Body slide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raft slide (Eg inner tube, or double ring)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Family raft slide (Eg Large 4-6 pers. rafts, or Cloverleaf)

• Toilet bowl slide

• Tornado

• "Extreme" slide (Eg freefall, double dip, turbo tunnel, twister etc)

• Uphill slide (Eg Master Blaster, Rocket)

• Mat racing slide (Eg normal, or Octopus Racer)

• Halfpipe/Zoomerango

• 'Natural' rapids type slide (with interconnected shallows, soft rocks etc)

• Other

• Total voters

Steven

Giga Poster
Slash said:
"Extreme" Slides are my choice. The freefall slides never cease to amaze me and I've been on a few, my favourite being "Bomb Bay" at Wet N' Wild. Thats just so scary, standing there waiting for the floor to drop underneath you then hitting that speed going down and finally (for me anyway) on the staight flying up and down in the air and nearly coming out of the slide.

Same good description too. Though Last time I did do it there was a failier with that door that bolts shut. In the end they kicked it after about 10 mins of waiting up there on just a little trap door. Lock went the door and I was unexpectedly dropped. Great for suspense not so great for my heart. Turns out it just needed a little help to lock. :roll:

Jodabomb24

Roller Poster
I wish I could've voted more than once. Extreme slides are my favorite, such as Summit Plummet, the highest body slide IN THE WORLD. I managed to hit 55 mph! Great fun.
Although, family raft rides and tornado slides are pretty great as well. I missed my chance to do a water roller-coaster-type slide by about three minutes! very disappointing.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
water rides

I haven't been on many of these rides, but I loved the Tornado chain of rides. You usually get to go up each side two times, meaning four times in total. I amcutally felt a little bit of airtime going up the first time, where I made it about 2/3 up the tornado boll.