2e4kccp.jpg

23t05eh.jpg

2d9zg48.jpg

dfkwm.jpg

bittgh.jpg

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
nealbie said:
And as cute and fluffy as that is, Fraser. It has the unfortunate handicap of not existing ;)

...? I tried to interpret this in so many ways but I gave up trying to figure out what the HELL that's meant to mean. Neal, I love you and all, but our friendship will suffer if you downtalk Mightyena.

nealbie

CF Legend
Enigma Shadow said:
nealbie said:
And as cute and fluffy as that is, Fraser. It has the unfortunate handicap of not existing ;)

...? I tried to interpret this in so many ways but I gave up trying to figure out what the HELL that's meant to mean. Neal, I love you and all, but our friendship will suffer if you downtalk Mightyena.

It's #262. So doesn't exist :p

Simples.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I herd u liek Mudkipz etc etc :roll:
Its final evolution, Swampert, looks quite cool. It's just a shame it's rubbish in battle.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Yeah, he's part Ground. But I think he has the lowest stats of the three starters. Can't remember. Mine is about in his lv80s but he still takes a beating from Pokémon that are way lower. I was training him but then ditched him for my level 100 Mightyena and Rayquaza. Things also got more awesome when I introduced Suicune, Entei and Raikou to the team <3

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Swampert is the best of the starters from that generation. The ground/water combo is incredible. Anything that learns Earthquake is incredible, tbh.

nealbie

CF Legend
My head is about to EXPLODE. I can't be dealing with these newer Pokemon, they're just a money grabbing exercise that makes me cry! :(

These bitches....

58366-170020-pokemonjpg-620x.jpg

Plus I'll accept: Mew, Togepi & Ho-Oh (And of course Lugia because he's AMAZING).

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
At least, unlike most of Pokémon's newer fans, I can say that I grew up with the original 150 from the day the whole thing started over here. Oh, the days of walking around public locations showing off my Charizard and the rest of my deck :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
^^ Who's to say those days are gone? ;)

I LOVE showing off ma Pocket Monsters and flaunting my Gameboy Color! <3 :roll: