What's new

Favourite Pokemon

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
A classic game, it's 14 years old, and nearly everyone has owned a copy at one time or another in their life.

Who's your favourite pokemon?
Snorlax?
Lickitung?
Or even
Bidoof?

Well, obviously from my avatar and sig, my favourite is Cyndaquil, he's just sweet.

nealbie

CF Legend
What the HELL's a Bidoof?!

I *loves* ma fire pokemon - they're fab.

Flareon, Rapidash, Growlithe, Charizard, Ninetales <3

But ESPECIALLY Flareon <3

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'm more of a fan of the original 151, so my favourite is the epic Jigglypuff <3 From the TV series down to the games, I experienced my first orgasm listening to the sleepy sound of Jigglypuff's song...

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
You are lucky to have never encountered a Bidoof.
Just look at that thing.
bidoof.png

You know when you're fishing and you catch a Magikarp?
You walk through long grass and that face keeps coming up again and again and again!

Look at it again.
bidoof.png

*shudder*

nealbie

CF Legend
You're going to be held responsible if I cry (and or relapse to genocide...... and the last 12 months I'd recovered soooooo well :lol: )

In other news...... FLAREON <3 <3 <3

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Mightyena is my all time favourite <3 Closely followed by Charizard, Arcanine, Houndour/Houndoom and Lugia.

All the new Pokémon (after the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games) can die though.

nealbie

CF Legend
MightyWHAT?! All these new Pokemon are mental...... they GENUINELY terrify me and give me nightmares..... *hides in Mt. Moon* argh.... ZUBAT?! **** OFF!

Seriously, how can y'all not vote for this fiery bundle of immense joy?!

ani136.gif

<3

Mentalists, the lot of you..... :roll:

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
nealbie said:
MightyWHAT?!

Google it.

Also, in case some of you may be unaware, some of the new Pokémon in the upcoming game include one that is literally an ice cream with a face, a pair of gears with an unamiable face and dozens of ugly things that look like Neopets gone wrong.

Hence why I've stopped buying the new games. Pokémon Emerald will do me just fine <3

nealbie

CF Legend
Nemesis Inferno said:
On the subject of **** ones, Spiritomb... WTF?

I agree!?! Mutant lava lamp of WHYYYYYYY?!

And as cute and fluffy as that is, Fraser. It has the unfortunate handicap of not existing ;)

I bring us back to Flareon and his awesomeness........

flareon.jpg

Time for some Pokemon Red me thinks <3