What's new

Favourite Park Entrance

astead04

Roller Poster
One of the reasons why Islands of Adventure is my favourite park is the entrance.
I mean, does anyone else get chills and start crying with happiness when they see this sign?
24c9273b032e11fe502703312115ee9c.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
One of the reasons why Islands of Adventure is my favourite park is the entrance.
I mean, does anyone else get chills and start crying with happiness when they see this sign?
24c9273b032e11fe502703312115ee9c.jpg
I second this. Walking along Port of Entry to that music and seeing Hulk emerge around the corner is just brilliant.

I also love Alton Towers' entrance. Walking down Towers Street and seeing the Towers Ruins still gives me a fuzzy feeling every time, even though I'm turning 15 in July.

astead04

Roller Poster
I second this. Walking along Port of Entry to that music and seeing Hulk emerge around the corner is just brilliant.

I also love Alton Towers' entrance. Walking down Towers Street and seeing the Towers Ruins still gives me a fuzzy feeling every time, even though I'm turning 15 in July.
1*gu2IIS53UnQeiYzdD7p4JA.gif

X: Uknown

Mega Poster
Knoebels entrance is interesting. There's something about walking through the stand of trees at the end of the parking lot and seeing the park appear right on the other side that makes it unique.