Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Blizzard Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typhoon Lagoon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mouse

Giga Poster
This is a really tough one for me. Magic Kingdom has amazing theming and scenery, as well as a good variety of rides. I love the theming of Animal Kingdom, and Everest is great fun. Hollywood studios has some good thrill rides and shows. I think I can rule out Epcot, it doesn't immerse or 'transport' me as much as the other parks. Think I could probably also rule out Hollywood Studios, mainly because it wasn't as memorable as the others. I think I would rate Magic Kingdom over Animal Kingdom due to its wider variety of rides and theming.

I also had a brillant day at both the waterparks, particularly Blizzard Beach. I would almost put them on par with Magic Kingdom, as the water rides are all great fun and the theming and scenery is excellent.

I'm still undecided, but I think I'll stick with Magic Kingdom for now.

Ben

CF Legend
I don't actually think any of them are that great?

The Magic Kingdom is dated and doesn't have anything stand out.

Epcot is just the worst.

The Studios have Tower and that's it.

Animal Kingdom is really nice but lacks rides.

Probably AK is the nicest but MK has more to do. But, really, compared to both California parks they're all really lacking. I'd put both of those, the Paris park, the HK park and Disneysea above any of the Florida parks.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ agreed - like WDW has 2 really good parks worth of stuff spread over 4 parks

Though, having to choose I'd go for Epcot, just because it has more 'stuff' (even if the stuff is just more shops and food)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Agreed again really. The California resort is just better despite only having the two parks.

I liked Animal Kingdom the most in terms of atmosphere, but Magic Kingdom obviously has a lot more to do.

Hollywood Studios is fine.

Epcot can f**k off.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Animal Kingdom
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Epcot

Lofty

CF Legend
For me, in order of favourite to least favourite in terms of which I'd rather visit and spend more time in:

1) Magic Kingdom.
2) Studios.
3) Animal Kingdom.
4) Typhoon Lagoon.
5) Blizzard Baeach.
6) Epcot.

My god, I **** hate Epcot.

Edward M

Strata Poster
1. Magic Kingdom - my childhood park. It just always feels magical there. A lot to do and a great park to explore.
2. Epcot - I can understand why people dislike Epcot, but I just have a lot of great memories from there. I still feel that the environment and rides can fill up a day for me there.
3. Animal Kingdom - a really well themed park with a few great rides but not too much to do. Still, it is probably the prettiest Disney park I've visited. It really shines at night. My night visit there was a highlight of my trip this summer.
4. Hollywood Studios - had a better time than usual my last visit. It is still far too small with far too little to do. Once Star Wars Land opens though, the park should significantly improve.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Got to agree with what's been said so far. I didn't think any of them were particularly good individually. If I had to choose, I think it would be Animal Kingdom by just a smidge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I think I gotta say Epcot, closely followed by AK, then MK, then HWS. Epcot is just so fascinating to me, not only with the rides and theming, but also with the history of the park and previous rides(I want to ride Horizons so bad!). Test Track and Soarin are fab, Mission Space is alright, and Spaceship Earth is a wonder to me, seeing that most of the ride is in the giant ball. Also, the lack of IPs on the major attractions(minus Frozen of course) is a huge plus in my opinion.

AK has outstanding theming. Not much else though. Everest and Dinosaur were fab, and thought the Nemo show was decent.

I never got the appeal of MK. I can see why people would love it, but I found the other 2 parks better. Space Mountain was phenomenal though.

HWS has Star Tours and Tower of Terror. That's it.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I'm going to be different the everyone else it seems. I think enthusiasts often don't look at Disney for the crowd they're catering for. I've worked different areas across WDW for about three years, so I'm sure I have some bias in the opposite direction, but Disney parks are some of my favorites! The overall size does help WDW, but I would agree other Disney locations have more quality parks. (Especially Cali and Tokyo). I am yet to visit Shanghai, but that looks great!

Anyway, my ranking:
1. Epcot
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Animal Kingdom
4. Hollywood Studios
5. Blizzard Beach
6. Typhoon Lagoon

Ben

CF Legend
^Its not that we don't like Disney parks, it's that we're saying the Florida ones aren't as good as some of the others.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Exactly. Some of the people commenting, myself included, absolutely love Disney s**t.

I've been to literally every Disney park, and I can honestly say that the Florida ones are kind of falling behind and resting on reputation. They're getting the numbers in, so there's less need to make a huge effort.

What's happening in the other parks is just lot more interesting. DisneySea, Hong Kong and Shanghai (with the exceptions of a very small number of copy/paste attractions) are really pushing the envelope in a lot of ways.

Orlando used to be all about Disney, but now it's all about Universal. I'm not saying this simply in regard to Universal going for more of the the thrill market than Disney, but because their parks are just as, or more, immersive while they're offering higher quality attractions.

peep

CF Legend
Hmm, I think Animal Kingdom might be my fav in Orlando. It might not have the biggest ride line up but the theming and landscaping (let's forget about Dinoland USA) is just beautiful and immersive. Everest and Dinosaur are also incredible.

Magic Kingdom is too tacky for my liking, feels like everything was made out of plastic, yuk.

I like Hollywood Studios despite most of it being a construction site atm. Epcot is also fab, very close second for me.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk