What's new

Favourite dispensing solution?

nadroJ

CF Legend
When I'm on the toilet in public toilets and I don't have my phone with me, I look for things to read. I usually end up reading the descriptions on the toilet roll dispensing things and have noticed that they call themselves 'dispensing solutions', which makes me laugh. Anyway, which is your favourite 'dispensing solution'?

The 'Smart One':
smart-one-toilet-roll-dispenser-.jpg

The standard roll out of a plastic cover:
Washrooms-Solutionsmain-10.jpg

The single sheet at a time dispenser:
Washrooms-Solutions-11.jpg

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
You forgot
3164059182_82c1286782.jpg

and the loud swearing and waddle.

I don't spend enough time in public conveniences to really take any not of the dispensers I'm afraid. So I can't really comment, but the top one looks the best :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I despise single sheet dispensers. I want to pull off several sheets, fold up a nice thick "blanket" and wipe my poo clean. There's always a high risk of a "poo poncho" using single sheets. The smart ones are also crap cus the paper never rips properly from the dispenser so I have to unfold the paper to refold it.

My favourite is is the roll out.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I like the roll out but I like those ones where you can get two rolls in and just slide the bottom cover over depending on which roll is in use :)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Anything that dispenses single sheets should be banned IMO - I particularly hate it when the dispenser is overloaded, and any attempt to pull out a sheet results in tearing.

"smart ones" are awful as well - because you can only pull out one sheet at a time, and you run the risk of losing the end of the roll inside the dispenser.

I just like to pull as many sheets as I like off at once from a big plentiful roll!

Oh yeah - and please don't put greaseproof paper in the dispenser instead of proper bog roll!

Mike

Giga Poster
caffeine_demon said:
Oh yeah - and please don't put greaseproof paper in the dispenser instead of proper bog roll!

A park near me does this. I quickly learnt to take my own roll if I ever play cricket their! :p

Give me the normal roll dispenser please, and make sure it has paper in!

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
furie said:
You forgot

Furie, you are a very witty man <3 (fell off my chair)

It's a tough one this. I don't like one sheet, it easily rips and you get a brown finger. How polite.

I HATE this type:
Katrin-Industrial-Toilet-Ro.jpg

The friction from the bog roll above means you can never get the one below out...well half a sheet max at a time and you end up swearing.

I have to say my favourite is the standard roll plastic cover one. It always works. Unless it's empty. Then it's as Furie says. Swear loudly and waddle. Or look in the next door cubicle.

Edward M

Strata Poster
furie said:
You forgot

I was in class when I read. I laughed so hard that I almost fell out of my chair.

Anyway, I guess the standard roll out of a plastic cover. Not really a big fan of any of them :p

AJ

Giga Poster
I had to use old shopping receipts once.

That was a terrible train ride.....

I opt for classic rollout. The single sheet can do one.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
The classic roll. When you need multiple sheets, you can easily get multiple sheets.

The single sheet ones end up making a simple task a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
This topic makes me feel ill. Thinking about public loos. Thinking about Jordan willingly using her phone with the same hands she used to enter the cubical.

Jordan you're rancid.

AJ said:
I had to use old shopping receipts once.

That was a terrible train ride.....

I opt for classic rollout. The single sheet can do one.
HOW DO YOU EVER NEED TO **** THIS BAD?

I had the squits the first time I went to Dollywood. We drove 9 hours. I refused to use the disgusting trucker stop toilets. I held.

I ran from the hotel reception to the room, though. Faster than I've ever run before.

Sometimes, I don't have time for my morning **** before work. So I just... Forget about it? And casually do it when I get home. It's as if my body knows that going to poo anywhere else just isn't an option.

And peeing. I rarely do that out the house either. In case anyone cared. Worked a 9 hour shift today, didn't pee. That's normal.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
^You sound like a girl. I don't go looking for places to **** in public, but if I have to go I have to go.

I have never seen those 1 sheet dispensers, do they exist in the States? It always boggles my mind that people don't check how much TP they are working with before they squat.

Darren B

Giga Poster
I've always been a huge fan of the standard roll out option. When I enter a toilet and see the roll out it's almost as pleasurable as seeing a toilet seat that someone hasn't pissed over.

That being said, I generally tend not to snap off a gorilla finger in a public bog, but when I do it's at work. I do however feel the standard roll out option is misleading, you don't tend to notice its empty until you reach in and grab nothing but cardboard. Suffice to say, many pairs of boxer shorts have been sacrificed in the past.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
If I am caught short in work, we have the classic roll out out a plastic cover.

The single sheet dispensers can do one. Most frustrating and time consuming thing when you're trying to pass Barney Rubble's car.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Joey said:
I had the squits the first time I went to Dollywood. We drove 9 hours. I refused to use the disgusting trucker stop toilets. I held.

If you could hold for that long, I doubt if you had the proper squits!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
rtotheizzo17 said:
^You sound like a girl. I don't go looking for places to **** in public, but if I have to go I have to go.
Hahaha. And Jordan, she sounds like a BEAST!

My point is no one ever has to go as much as they think they do. It's about priorities. You learn to just not need to go if you really don't like public loos. I'd rather **** myself and carry it home in my sagging underwear.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Haha Joey <3

But yh, I agree, if the toilets are foul then I'll pass, but generally at places like work and restaurants and stuff they tend to be fine ;)