Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steeplechase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Mouse

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
They should sell that annoying thing and put the money towards something useful like a new ride or the refurbishment of an old one. Its more annoying than the HAHAHA song in the Smilers queue which I like in small doses.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
My mum says when she was kid you used to put money into it to make it laugh, but now it just does it ALL the time and pisses everyone off. It's like 80 years old or something though so I can't see then getting rid of it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It used to be near the entrance and I remember it being outside the fun house before it burnt down. The head was away being refurbished so was saved, but the rest burned. They replaced it as it was so famous a part of the pleasure beach. It used to always laugh. Then was coin operated and then ditched into a corner to be ignored and always on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Mysterious Sue said:
My mum says when she was kid you used to put money into it to make it laugh, but now it just does it ALL the time and pisses everyone off. It's like 80 years old or something though so I can't see then getting rid of it.
Yes, I think it's all that's left of the Fun House that burnt down (and thus gave us Valhalla). I remember putting money in, it laughing, and being creeped out... then hating the next group of kids who did exactly the same thing.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Rhyl Ocean Beach used to have one ages ago as well. Used to terrify me as a kid. Horrible things.

wakey1512

Roller Poster
This poll really seperates the hardcore woodie fanbase to the steel rider with grand national / wild mouse and PMBO. Despite being two completely different rides they are definitely comparable as the two best in the park. Infusion may have inversions but it's main claim to fame was the water and the beautiful colour but sadly 7 years later its showing its age as a true 15 year old SLC and it's not the same.