Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MySpace..

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
What's your favorite social media?

I like snapchat cause I can see what my friends doing in real time

instagram a close second for same reasons but people don't necessarily post to instagram what they doin in real time so dat why snapchat take the lead.

what if someone voted facebook or myspace lol

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
This forum is the closest I've ever gotten to social media besides a YouTube account I rarely use.

Idk, Snapchat seems like the best way to give the best live updates.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I use Facebook all the time (but less and less over the last couple of years - these days everything seems to happen across fb message groups).

I also Instagram - not as much as others on here, but a bit, mainly in a vain attempt to put up vaugely arty photos.

Love reading Reddit as well when I'm bored.

Too old to Snapchat - none of my friends use it.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Another vote for Facebook. Easiest way to look up people I know and catch up with them. No way I'm going around asking people for their username on various other social media sites, those days are long gone (MSN Messenger, does anybody remember that one?)

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Twitter. Great to read in a bite-size, condensed chunks what people have been up to in the last few hours without all multiple photos and pretentiousness, but mainly to read what people - not just those who I follow - are thinking about current, real time events. It has everything I need from a "social" media.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter are my favorite and I use them the most. Facebook I use but not on a daily basis like the other three. Snapchat is my favorite probably, because of the Story feature.