What's new

Fast Lane

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Just a quick question about fast lane. Can you choose where you sit on a coaster or are you assigned to a sit by the ride op? Does it vary between parks?

Edward M

Strata Poster
That reminds me to ask, can you sit wherever you want with a fastpass at Silver Dollar City and Worlds of Fun?

Hutch

Strata Poster
I've used the fast pass for Disney World and Universal Orlando. The only ride I remember were I could choose my seats was Dragon Challenge.

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Cedar Point and Dorney Park you can choose, but Hersheypark you cannot. It is like the third row on each train or something like that. Disney they choose your row on most rides anyway, but they are flexible with your opinion usually. Each park is different.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Silver Dollar City lets you pick wherever (and it was super annoying on Outlaw Run because EVERYONE with it would take the front row) At Six Flags it varies between parks and rides within parks. At New England most rides now merge at the station so you can still wait for whatever row you want, with the general public. A few rides still have a set row/seat (IE: NOT the front or back rows, but a random middle seat) that they'll make you take. And with the Disney system... Fast Pass has its own queue all together that merges at load or a pre-show.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
I'm not sure where we have all used fast passes, but they were very helpful at WDW, Disneyland Park, SFMM, and Canada's Wonderland. Now that I think about it, Cedar Point, SFGAM, and SFGAV were so busy at the times that I had been there that I should have gotten them. Also Universal and Disney have "single rider lines" on some of their rides that cut the wait to 5 to 10 minutes.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Sorry to bring up this old topic, but it seemed better than starting a new one.

Can you sit in the back with the Express Pass at Port Aventura? I really want to get back rides on Shambhala and Dragon Khan. I know that they have a front seat option for your pass so I wanted to be sure I could also choose the back for the rides or if they just put me in the middle.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^ I used them last October and I don't remember being told to ride in a certain seat or anything. I think they just merge with the whole station (except front row), so you should get to ride wherever you please. The only coaster that assigned seats was Stampida I think. Btw, both those coasters are best in the back row, so don't worry too much if you don't get front row rides as easily.

coaster addict

Mega Poster
Here is what we found...

Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Carowinds all allow you to pick your own seat as the lines merge right before the loading area.

Six Flags Over Georgia varies. Certain rides like Batman and Great American Scream Machine has two rows that are assigned for Flash Pass. Goliath lets you merge on the loading station and select your own seat.

Kings Dominion allows you to select any seat on any ride... except I-305. You can select any row BUT the front row on I-305. There is a completely separate, isolated line for the front row... typically, that line is at least 1 hour long!