What's new

Fantasy Island opening hours

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Next week me and my family are going to be at Fantasy island as part of a trip around Yorkshire and a bit of Lincolnshire, but the website does not seem to mention what time the park opens and shuts. I may just be missing it, but does anyone have a rough idea of when it opens and closes at this time of year.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
You'd think so, but there don't seem to be any times on there - only a guide to wristband prices! (unless I've missed it)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oooh yeah. Haha. How **** stupid.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Going by the colours, it's closing between 6-9pm every day until 14th April.

If you're going to get on the Jubilee Odyssey, I wouldn't bother going. The train is nowhere to be seen and they've it's not opening until after the Easter holidays.

T0M

Hyper Poster
It only stays open later than 6 if there are a number of people around and in this weather I wouldn't be sure of that.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You won't need all day at Fantasy Island imo. You can whore the two main coasters several times in a hour (if JO is running) and then squeeze in Bottons three miles down the road for the extra creds.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Thanks for your help guys. I really hope JO is going to be open, but I won't expect it too be because then I won't be dissapointed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If the wind is greater than a spiders fart, JO won't be open.