What's new

Exam season finished

joshuadrooney

Roller Poster
Darren B said:
mcgoughchris said:
joshuadrooney said:
Such a shame, we've entered kicking out season and now the parks are rammed with the most awful demographic in history.

you suck massive amounts of ass at trolling. Just go home Drooney

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37996

Try the above link, Chris. It allows you to vent your fustrations on trolls without spamming topics.

Aww, how cute! You went through all the effort to create a thread about me. Such a shame you think I'm a troll and not that I really am just a complete and utter ****. I openly admit it, I treat people, everyone like ****. Most people aren't worthy of the effort it takes to pretend to respect them like everyone else does.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Last post before I get done for spamming lol

how about you and your stupid 1980s mullet go home

the only thing lower than your self esteem/standards are your saggy man boobs

take all your paperwork from your motorcycle course and shove it up your arse, it'll fit nicely next to the big black double ender you lost last week

joshuadrooney

Roller Poster
mcgoughchris said:
Last post before I get done for spamming lol

how about you and your stupid 1980s mullet go home

the only thing lower than your self esteem/standards are your saggy man boobs

take all your paperwork from your motorcycle course and shove it up your arse, it'll fit nicely next to the big black double ender you lost last week

Keep trying =D>

jj23w

Hyper Poster
So today I went to school for my leavers BBQ and my maths teacher said I`m a failure and maths makes me look dumb and i won`t go to college.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Today I got my exam results I got 1 C (French) 2 Ds English and drama and the rest Es I tried my best and I'm willing to admit that.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Really? You tried your best? REALLY? You only get one shot at this sort of ****. Remember that "your best" might never be "the best" so keep going until you genuinely believe you're THE BEST. And then go some more.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
I'll be retaking English and Maths luckily enough so I have one more chance at them 2 subjects drama was most surprising but I have a few exams more exclusive than my GCSE for that subject. French came as a surprise.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Ian said:
^ Really? You tried your best? REALLY? You only get one shot at this sort of ****. Remember that "your best" might never be "the best" so keep going until you genuinely believe you're THE BEST. And then go some more.

Arghhh mate, that is harsh. I quite like this kid, some people aren't as bright as others.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
I'll be retaking English and Maths luckily enough so I have one more chance at them 2 subjects drama was most surprising but I have a few exams more exclusive than my GCSE for that subject. French came as a surprise.

And dude, I really like you! This post alone makes you sound like a pussy. Stand up, look In the mirror, grow some balls, find a goal, make a plan and try your best to see it through every single day.

The bottom line in life is money. Money doesn't buy happiness but it does go a long way to getting the things that do make you happy (nice houses, nice holidays, fit women, nice clothes etc)

If you want advice I can make you more confident

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
My goal and plan have stayed the same since I was 5 to act.

That is a very niche field to get into though

You should have a backup plan. Work ethic can make up for your shortcomings academically though.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
I would like if that doesn't come about to do something with theme parks like ride operator in America

Darren B

Giga Poster
I was a little **** a school. I was suspended numerous times, I set fire to the maths room (by mistake) and put in absolutely no effort whatsoever. I didn't bother attending half of my exams and walked away with **** all GCSE's (apart from a C in English lit). I had no ambitions to achieve anything and didn't want to go into further education.

I had a real shock when I left school and things looked pretty bleak. However 10 years later I'm in a job that I love. I wake up in the morning and want to go to work, I take pride in my work, and I'm not afraid to boast that I'm pretty much the best (if not THE best) in the UK at what I do.

Basically, Jordan, if you get the change to re-take your exams then do it. If not, get your arse into gear and find something that you can excel at. Don't put your hopes into acting, it's a difficult career to be successful in. Always have a back up plan.

jj23w said:
I would like if that doesn't come about to do something with theme parks like ride operator in America

No. Just no. There is no way in hell that the Americans will grant you access to live in their country to be a ride operator. You need to be skilled in order to be granted access to live in America, or be a benefit to their country.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Darren B said:
I'm in a job that I love. I wake up in the morning and want to go to work, I take pride in my work, and I'm not afraid to boast that I'm pretty much the best (if not THE best) in the UK at what I do.

Basically, Jordan, if you get the change to re-take your exams then do it. If not, get your arse into gear and find something that you can excel at.
Now that's something I admire. Confidence and trying extra hard at what you're good at. Nobody - your family, the government, the chap next door etc - owes you anything in life. You have to get what you want yourself.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Darren B said:
I was a little **** a school. I was suspended numerous times, I set fire to the maths room (by mistake) and put in absolutely no effort whatsoever. I didn't bother attending half of my exams and walked away with **** all GCSE's (apart from a C in English lit). I had no ambitions to achieve anything and didn't want to go into further education.

I had a real shock when I left school and things looked pretty bleak. However 10 years later I'm in a job that I love. I wake up in the morning and want to go to work, I take pride in my work, and I'm not afraid to boast that I'm pretty much the best (if not THE best) in the UK at what I do.

Basically, Jordan, if you get the change to re-take your exams then do it. If not, get your arse into gear and find something that you can excel at. Don't put your hopes into acting, it's a difficult career to be successful in. Always have a back up plan.

jj23w said:

No. Just no. There is no way in hell that the Americans will grant you access to live in their country to be a ride operator. You need to be skilled in order to be granted access to live in America, or be a benefit to their country.

Legend! This is why I love Darren. I'm surprised you don't get more ass with confidence like this