What's new

Exam season finished

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Opened this topic just to say a big well done to everyone who has completed their exams.

Personally I've not done any but I know my two younger brothers have had a stressful couple months with University and GCSEs respectively, especially with so much sport etc on.

So just a topic to chat about how everyone feels they've done and to give each other a pat on the back well done as we head towards results month

Xx

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Well I think i done complete and utter poo on my maths exam others I`m pretty confident about.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Drama,Media,Film Studies going down the acting route because I`m pretty confident on that route could lead to teaching.And of course working in a theme park for a little while.

Pierre

Strata Poster
^ I'm currently doing a computing degree with a view to teaching Computing. 1 year out of 5 passed ....

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
Drama,Media,Film Studies going down the acting route because I`m pretty confident on that route could lead to teaching.And of course working in a theme park for a little while.

Ah sweet. When I was doing my A levels I did a media course on the side

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Pierre said:
^ I'm currently doing a computing degree with a view to teaching Computing. 1 year out of 5 passed ....

Nice mate! The start of a quality career I hope. Hopefully you don't end up a workhorse like me lol

jj23w

Hyper Poster
That`s alright doing a computing degree I have a little part of a chance of passing ICT but did have like 4 teachers in a year 11. Also Chris I took these subjects because they all link to Drama in a certain way. Knowing what being on the West End stage is like I would love to do it for real. Been on West End twice so I have alot of experience in drama plus some TV bits.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
That`s alright doing a computing degree I have a little part of a chance of passing ICT but did have like 4 teachers in a year 11. Also Chris I took these subjects because they all link to Drama in a certain way. Knowing what being on the West End stage is like I would love to do it for real. Been on West End twice so I have alot of experience in drama plus some TV bits.

Oh right, you're gonna go down the acting route? You've done shows in London?

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Just done my A-levels in geology, maths(stats) and physics. Hoping to study geology at Portsmouth or Kingston unis.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
jj23w said:
If you would like some advice let me know, my sister is in the west end circles, having performed at the Adelphi and other theaters in london. I'll happily pass on any questions you have.

Edit - Congratulations to everyone who has finished their exams, fingers crossed for good results.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'll just say what I said to Year 11 last year in their final assembly.

Good luck, and if you don't feel it went too well, just remember two things:

1. You tried your best.
2. I don't like gherkin on my Big Mac.

So motivational.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
gavin said:

1. You tried your best.

So motivational.

Lol...

I wonder what qualifications are needed to make a big mac

Darren B

Giga Poster
joshuathetroll said:
Such a shame, we've entered kicking out season and now the parks are rammed with the most awful demographic in history.

You mean children and teenagers? The demographic that themeparks almost exclusively cater for.

joshuadrooney

Roller Poster
Darren B said:
joshuathetroll said:
Such a shame, we've entered kicking out season and now the parks are rammed with the most awful demographic in history.

You mean children and teenagers? The demographic that themeparks almost exclusively cater for.

Yes, the worst of the worst.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
joshuadrooney said:

you suck massive amounts of ass at trolling. Just go home Drooney

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
mcgoughchris said:
gavin said:

1. You tried your best.

So motivational.

Lol...

I wonder what qualifications are needed to make a big mac

Bad skin and a personal hygiene problem apparently.

joshuadrooney

Roller Poster
mcgoughchris said:
joshuadrooney said:

you suck massive amounts of ass at trolling. Just go home Drooney

How very mature and sensible. I am not trolling. A troll deliberately posts inflammatory things in order to get a rise out of people. I post them because I am a through and through arsehole. I actively go out of my way to make people's days worse off, not because I like the rise, because I'm just odious.