Everest or IOA?

• Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islands of adventure

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Im off to Florida tommorow and during my holiday I have the choice to go to either Animal kingdom to ride everest or go to IOA. What do you think I should do? It's up to you!

Mike

Giga Poster
If it was up to me, then I would choose IoA.

Dueling Dragons & Hulk Vs. Exp. Everest.
The first definitely wins for me.

joe

Mega Poster
Everest rocks, but the rest of AK isn't as good as IOA. I'd say you do them on seperate days. But if you cant do IOA.

A

Anonymous

Definately IOA, unless you've been there loads... :roll:

A

Anonymous

Iv'e done IOA about 4 times, Iv'e never done Everest, Iv'e dont the rest of AK tones of times so I'll prob go to IOA seems like the better value for money.

I would say for you to pick IOA, just because it has quite a few coasters, but then again, so does Animal Kingdom. However, the coasters at IOA seem to be of better quality, which is why I would choose it.

A

Anonymous

Definitely IOA. Much better rides.

Have fun where ever you go!! :) (doesn't look like there's much competition though)

A

Anonymous

^LOL yeah...well I was thinking that I would go to IOA but the last time I went to florida was in december so I havn't been on everest, so I didn't know if it was amazing or something worth droping IOA for. Cheers everyone for you opinions. I'll post a full trip report when I get back!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
IoA by far. I mean, Animal Kingdom was a fun time, but it did not compare to the amazing time I had at IoA.

A

Anonymous

Islands of Adventure....Hulk and Dueling Dragons baby.....and flying unicorn lol

A

Anonymous

Animal kingdom is fun but Islands of adventure seems like it hase more thrill rides, but Animal Kingdoms main goal isn't to have lots of thrill rides its more to see the Animals ( hint the name)