What's new

European Wooden Coaster Cup (EWCC) 2017

Fiorell

Roller Poster
Hello,

sorry to suggest something similar to the CF Tournament - but the following is open for everyone, contains only European coasters and uses an online tournament service (challonge.com) which may also be something to consider for the CF tournament (because it makes voting easier). I'm definitely not doing this as a competition to the CF tournament.

That being said, I want to invite you to the 'European Wooden Coaster Cup EWCC 2017', where you can vote for your favorite wooden coasters. The only prerequisite is to sign-up to challonge.com (which I am not affiliated with in any way). After that, you can cast your votes and see the weekly results here.

I hope many of you join the voting, because the more people vote, the more fun and the more accurate the results.
Have fun!

Will

Strata Poster
Done... or voted on 10 of them anyway.
Just needed to make sure bloody Coaster Express went out in the group stages :p

Fiorell

Roller Poster
First round ended this weekend, the second round is now open for voting!

And before you ask: Yes, it is perfectly fine to start voting now, even if you didn't vote for the first round.:D

Fiorell

Roller Poster
...which is one person.

Well, either someone who cannot stand intensive rides or simply a Port Aventura fan. In the end, I think, the better coaster did win this matchup. :rolleyes:

Fiorell

Roller Poster
Currently voting for round 3 is open.
And you can start voting, even if you didn't vote for the first two rounds!

Check out the current standings here.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I assume the numbers are percentages on this.
How did Balder get through a 50/50 tie with Wild Mouse and then win 100% over Wildfire. Seems off.

Fiorell

Roller Poster
Well, unfortunately the number of participants faded distinctly in the last rounds. So the result has to be taken with a grain of salt. :)

I prefer Balder over Wild Mouse (because I prefer comfortable rides). I even prefer Balder over Wildfire (an itsibitsy tiny little bit). That's just me, but of course, I also voted each round.