What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
There is such a huge amount of tech crammed into the ride I'm a little worried about what it's reliability is going to be like in the future 🧐

I know it's Europa and they're all over these things - but still, there is only so much they can control.

emoo

Hyper Poster
They will have known what they are getting into with this. It could help Mack to work out all the kinks of a complex ride and have solutions, improvements and suggestions ready for potential customers.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
They’ve actually really impressed me and changed my mind entirely. This morning was a bit of a mess, but they’ve handled things very well since then.

Yes it’s had issues all day so far, but boy oh boy are they quick at turning them around!!! That train stopped on the block launch was on the move again in less than 10 minutes.

We experienced a stoppage during our ride (on the brake run thankfully.) we were going again in less than 10 minutes.

Having issues is to be expected, it’s how efficiently you deal with those issues that makes the difference, and these guys work at lightning pace!!!