What's new

Euro World - Update 30/06

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Well i started this park 2 weeks ago and progress has already gone to 25% cos ive been having heaps of fun building it. The park has been inspired by Europa Park and EPWS and has areas from all over Europe

So lets see some screens then!

Start off with the entrance area:
44268201.png

Austria:
44144176.png

Holland:
42147359.png

58664584.png

And last but not least, Italy:
29365836.png

Expect another update soon, looking forward to all you coments! :)

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Holyyy testicle Tuseday.
I am loving the arcitecture of your buildings, looking very cool.
Would like to see more construction of rides and ride theming aswell =).

^ Testicle Tuesdays.. Now that's different.

Anyway, I quite like your park so far. Very realistic, and the actual architecture is very nice, although my one complaint is that there it too much white in that one area, and too much brown/tan in the other, so you might wanna change it up a bit.

Very good though.

A

Anonymous

Very nice scenery and theming, but let's see some coasters and rides.

^ Oh come on, haha, a tiny piece of track is probably not what he meant by seeing rides.

I forgot to mention the fact that I love how this is peep friendly, yet you've made it seem just as good as someone who was making a park without peeps.

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Relax, coasters will come soon. I'll probably start off by shpwing you Atlantica Super Splsh And Gefahr Mine first though. And btw i meant the flats haha

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Looking good!
I'm always amazed when you can make a people friendly park, and make it look good.

My only complaint is to stay away from the plain que's. Take the ride in Austria for example.
Try and fancy that up a bit.

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Ok thanks guys, thanks for the pictures tks, their great!

Ok expect a ride update som time in the after noon(for me) so like 10 hours k?

zcl

Mega Poster
F.A.S.T. said:
Looking good!
I'm always amazed when you can make a people friendly park, and make it look good.

My only complaint is to stay away from the plain que's. Take the ride in Austria for example.
Try and fancy that up a bit.

to remain peep friendly, there's no way around it unless one literally hides it all.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
^Well take for example his que in Italy. It looks great!
He should do more blending with the other ques...

Gazza

Giga Poster
My only little suggestion is that in Italy the roofs should be a triangular shape, not that sort of barn shape you have where the two edge bits are a different angle.

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Ok thanks guys, i'll take it all into my next buildings and remodle some old ones

Here we have Atlantica Super Splash:
scr2i.png

Gefahr Mine:
scr1t.png

Comments appreciated

The Supersplash looks pretty good, though judging off your second screen, I can tell you're capable of maybe making a better station. At least take those random barrels off the top! But yah overall that ride definitely looks good.

Second screenie is even better, I LOVE the station you make for that ride. Shame about the ugly queue but I guess that's what you get when you try to be peep friendly :p .

Very nice though!

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
^ What! I think the random barrels look kinda cool. It adds a little "umph" the the station.

My only complaint is still your Gefahr Mine que. It looks great when you get to the stairs and into the station. Try to take that "theme" to the outside que.

Keep up the good work!

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Well ive just realised ive been an idiot and called the Portugese section the Italian section. I was brosing EPFans.com and realised and i just though, damn....

So thats why Itlay looks nothing like the real life Italy, i've been taking inspiration from The Porugese section, but hey if you think that the new Portugese section looks nothing like the real Portugal, thats your problem, i think they look similar, anyway new screem:

scr6.png

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Your walls are 2D. You can tell by the entrances into the buildings. Put wall pieces inside the building to make it look like there are some depth to your walls. It will look a whole lot better. I also reckon that you could break up that massively wide and boring path with some 5 unit-long, 1 unit-wide gardens. It will get some green in what is now a very brown area of the park. Otherwise this park kicks arse.