What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

Smithy

Strata Poster
Palace fans run onto the pitch and start fighting until they get beaten up, then jog off.

Stay classy.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Smithy said:
Palace fans run onto the pitch and start fighting until they get beaten up, then jog off.

So did the Wedneday fans...

Don't condone it regardless... But I want to know why anyone would want to try and start a fight with Clint Hill...

jokerman

Giga Poster
My heart was pounding through the whole match, I think I knocked a few years off my life. Damn well worth it though!

Dave

CF Legend
One gameweek left in the season and I'm neck and neck for the top spot in the CF fantasy league.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
It was a great game & everything went down just as I predicted it would ages ago. You gotta believe & I always have. Would be something if Spurs actually finish third. :wink:

Dave

CF Legend
Haha, 5-0! I'm so looking forward to Match of the Day now!

I want to formally kill the linesman at Goodison Park, that was a bloody goal!

Dave

CF Legend
Goodbye Premier League! It's been 7 years of good fun and now back to Championship, but that's not necessarily a bad thing ;).

Here's to 7 years of dreams, ambition, UEFA Cup (2-2 against AC Milan), FA Cup winners, surviving relegation 3 times and now back in the FA Cup Final it's the highs of daring to dream on the south coast. Hopefully now we can clear our debt and sign some new players and lets rebuild this broken team!

Play up Pompey!

Lain

Giga Poster
Yay Blackpool!

If they go up they'll be coming straight back down, but I don't care.

Yay Blackpool!