What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
LOL at the irony of your double post Ryan. :wink:
Now let's take care of Chelski on Saturday, then win the two games in Manchester & a top four finish will be ours! :--D

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Shows how fickled fans can be and how two games can be excessively different from each other...

Hence why I've given up posting in here since I have no idea what the hell will be going on with Palace for the last 3 games of the season :lol:

Lewis

Hyper Poster
**** yeah, 5-1!!

I dunno whether to think we will get play-offs or we won't now.

Heart is saying yes but head is saying no, :S.

A

Anonymous

ryan462 said:
Couldn't be happier that we finally beat the scum

What do you mean, The Scum beat us 2-1, and it was a one off game and won't happen for another 10 years.

Dave

CF Legend
What are you lot on about, the only scummers are Southampton. We beat them 4-1, again, this time at St Mary's

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Crappy 2 days for the Dons (It's been crappy for a while tbh), yesterday it was announced Paul Ince had a 5 game touchline ban, meaning he misses the whole season. Hours later, he say he's stepping down at the end of the season.

Well, he can't manage really for the rest of the season, so he's basically gone already.

To top it off, Dons lost AGAIN today :(

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Fourth is ours! What a week in spite of the way it started.
Loved beating the Gunners, but today's game was even better. Enjoyed every minute, especially Terry's sending off.
Now to get some points in Manchester. One at Old Trafford & all 3 against City will suit me just fine.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^My mate Si looks like Gareth Bale. He's a Geordie though...

Fulham, Stoke & Pompey left this season, surely that can be 9 points. All we need now is Liverpool to lose all of their remaining games and we can finish ahead of them!

Sam

Giga Poster
And they're not letting you play in Europe next year..... must be pretty **** to be a Pompy fan atm.....

As for us, hopefully the yam yams will go easy on us, hopefully the smoggies will beat Sheff Weds, and hopefully we'll destroy Sheff Weds on the last day.

Fingers crossed!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Looks like we've got 8th then! We can't finish any lower, which is nice, but any higher's a bit too much, and Europe relies on City and Liverscum losing their last two games, no chance! Oh well, can't complain after the start to the season we had!

Peter

Hyper Poster
The reds are going up! The reds are going up! :D

Bournemouth secured promotion to League One yesterday, which has made my weekend. From saving ourselves from relegation at the last match of last season, we've battled through administration, a season long transfer embargo, lack of players and support from the football league and managed get promoted into League One.

We are Bournemouth, we are Bournemouth and Eddie is our king!

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, we're going to St Mary's, Que sera sera :lol:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Wow...

What a season... Seen it all once again... I'm so bloody relieved now after 2 hours of complete utter panic and fear but we've done it...

"GOING DOWN? ARE WE ****, MINUS 10 AND WE'RE STAYING UP!"