What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Blaze said:
Anyway, we are running out of time to solve our money problems. 5th richest club in the world, and a month away from administration and a 10 point deduction.

It's not that bad, honestly :wink:

Emmett

Giga Poster
Neal said:
Lain said:
Real Madrid have officially kicked off their summer spending spree.

Kaka completes switch to Real Madrid.

£56m, is he worth it though?

Considering City got Milan to say yes at just over £100m, then Real Madrid have got a bargain :lol:

Thats the problem City are going to have, they will have to offer way over the odds just to attract the decent players, at least until they improve their form and start finishing higher up the table.

I still £56m is way too much for Kaka so £100m would have been crazy. There is only so much one player can do. Real Madrid really seem to piss money away.

Emmett

Giga Poster
:lol: , £80m. Utd will be laughing all the way to the bank with that. I wonder will they be able to use some of it or will it be used to plug their debt.

Madrid are crazy, hes not worth anything near that.

A

Anonymous

I think it was the only way Madrid could get Ronaldo is to pay a stupid amount. But I am not expecting him to enjoy this mistake Barca was a better club to move to not Madrid.

Tevez(£30m) Valencia(£15m-20m) And Mr Secret ( David Villa what ever is opted) to United

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Good riddance to him...

He's been 'expressing his desire' to play for Real for 3 years now... Wouldn't be suprised if Ferguson got bored of hearing the whining... Especially when he threw that strop at the Manc derby...

I would enjoy Real not doing well just to show that money means feck all when your team can't play together...

A

Anonymous

Madrid could have put them selfs in the crap with buying Kaka And Ronaldo.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Real Madrid midfeild 09/10 season:

Ronaldo, Kaka, Diarra, Robben Mmmmm (And thats before any other transfers)

Also, Ronaldo out of Man U, Tevez possilby going to Man City.... Who will they bring in to replace them?
I have heard rumors of Ribery but hes more likely to go to madrid at this rate. I think there best option would be Benzema who is a very promising young striker.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Every English player that has gone to Real has had a **** career from then onwards: David Beckham, Michael Owen, Laurie Cunningham...

Emmett

Giga Poster
^Add Woodgate to that list, what a disaster. Only Steve McManaman done well with them. But its the same with most foreign teams and English players.

Dave

CF Legend
Only downside of this is every mother ****ing person is going to play as Real Madrid next year on FIFA

spicy

Giga Poster
Madrid are after David Villa aswell now, 'Galactico's Part II'

Where the hell are they getting all this money from?