What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The RMC looks heavily inspired by Goliath.

And I'm about 75% sure that that Vekoma launch coaster is a Shockwave model, based on the pictures and the fact it has 5 inversions.

Pear

Strata Poster

And I'm about 75% sure that that Vekoma launch coaster is a Shockwave model, based on the pictures and the fact it has 5 inversions.

The Shockwave isn't a multi launch model

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
:emoji_zipper_mouth:ing hell...

Has anyone actually been to this park? It seems like it might be a bit wishy-washy on the inside.
I went last year, in July, nice park, but they had not even finished their advertised water coaster by then, still not opened yet

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016

Also think it looks like the shockwave model, same launch into the funny twisting top hat and loop.

Whoever is making the decisions in this park is doing a pretty decent job! Building the foundations to be one of the best coaster parks in the world for sure.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Although it can only have one launch to be a Shockwave model, so we'll have to wait for future imagery to be sure.

I've just realized, why would they get another Vekoma launch coaster when they already have Formula?

Last edited:

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016

Matt N

CF Legend
Will the RMC be a Topper Track or an IBox Track, out of interest? You guys and Energylandia themselves seem to be implying Topper Track, but RCDB implies that it will be a ground up IBox coaster.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
RMC have never built a ground-up I-Box before. It could be possible, but I just can't see it. I personally think it will be a topper.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'd say Topper Track, just solely based on the fact it's a new product and the close resemblance with Goliath.

eKs_Prod

Roller Poster
The Vekoma will NOT be the shockwave layout/model. It will be Vekomas first water coaster. OR Sanseis? :-D And if you plan a trip: I would say that one coaster will debut in 2021.
Looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their mine train and the rumoured tilt coaster...
Booth will come. The contracts are in the making. Planning 2022/23 for the mine and 2023/24 for the Tilt 2nd Gen, booth by Vekoma.

Matt N

CF Legend
When will they stop? At this rate, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if either here or Ankapark reaches 20 coasters before SFMM does.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Turns out I might be going here in a couple of weeks. WTF is going on with the water coaster? Anyone have a clue?