What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Are you sure it's just not the anti-rollback dogs lifting up and down?

This ride looks great. A little short maybe, but it has potential to be a top 3 RMC. I'm fairly sure Mine Blower tested for like a week, so I mean it's not that much of a surprise especially considering its in Poland.
Could well be, but it’s definitely a good indication of where the air time is, hear it on all RMC pov’s

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
As always, he's completely full of **** ?

It looks just as wild as I thought it would, but I watched the video on mobile. I'll post again after I watch on my desktop.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Man.. I'm spoiled. This just isn't as exciting as I've been on a dozen RMC's. It's going to be good, don't get me wrong, but I think my enthusiast brain is shooting this down just to not make it as good when I finally ride it.
giphy.gif

Niles

Giga Poster
This thing looks relentless and forceful, hopefully i can make it out next year and ride this wonderful thing.

Also the park call it Zadra wooden coaster on there POV, so is Zadra the official name or this? as it's a wood support steel track i thought it was interesting if this is the name, but i guess to the puplic it looks like woody ?
1566224930261.png

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I really enjoy the relatively compact structure, having the coaster dive back in on itself multiple times. Lots of great elements from other RMCs: Steel Vengeance high speed airtime, Untamed step up underflip, Lightning Rod finale turn, etc. are just all interwoven here to varying lengths. Overall a solid delivery (with good speed already) that should put another good merit on RMC.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I have no complaints thus far. It looks like such a wild ride and there's so many great elements packed in a relatively short ride cycle. I'm especially interested in the low to ground elements and transitions. There's gonna be some serious whip there!

_Doug_ie

Roller Poster
I have no complaints thus far. It looks like such a wild ride and there's so many great elements packed in a relatively short ride cycle. I'm especially interested in the low to ground elements and transitions. There's gonna be some serious whip there!
That airtime transition after the double down looks nuts. It would be a fast transition if it was heart lined but it’s an airtime hill so it’s going to be even more crazy. A nice surprise as well as it has been added in since the original animation

Matthew Fair

Mega Poster
There's already a POV on the previous page.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the last section of the layout looks to have been altered from the original NL2 animation, with one of the airtime hills removed and all the banking removed from the other two.
Yeah but come on.. everyone prefers a YouTube pov ?

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Sweeeeet lord this thing SHREDS through the layout. The roll rates on that reverse 90* by the station look riDICULOUS. As far as RMCs go, I don't see it topping Steel Vengeance... but everything other one should be shaking in their boots. "A ****ing monster" is a perfect way to put it. #PolandLive2020