What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Olaf

Mega Poster
Not sure, but I think I need to go to Poland this year..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I feel optimistic that they'll open it this year. After failing to get Speed open last year, I think that was the wake up call they needed to ensure they'll get their projects open on time.

Just a case of waiting for them to announce when so I can book some flights...

iac17

Mega Poster
i'll suggest you to go the first week of September so they have enough time to finish it and and the queue are not going to be crazy because the schools are opening the 3rd of September so no kids are going to be around
i'll definitely go in that period in the hope to find it open

JKM

Mega Poster
i'll suggest you to go the first week of September so they have enough time to finish it and and the queue are not going to be crazy because the schools are opening the 3rd of September so no kids are going to be around
i'll definitely go in that period in the hope to find it open
I would rather suggest you to go there in October. If there is good weather in September you can still find big queues. Still, better September than any other from vacations months and >1 hour long lines :)

VtDrrcL.jpg

Nice picture showing exacerbation of winter in Zator. Construction works could be stopped for some time.

lachlan

Mega Poster
I'm so excited to see it open! RCDB says it will open in 2018, I sure hope it does as I fancy a trip to Poland this year