What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
We can leave if you don't like it :p

Please stay! It's great with an influx of new local users whenever a country suddenly gets a slew of new coasters. For some reason, the coaster boom in China hasn't had much of an impact on CF's demographics, and as such we very rarely get any first-hand impressions of the new places. I think a few quite big coasters have been built and opened in China without anybody here noticing until weeks afterwards. Now that Poland is seeign a bit of a boom, it'd be nice to have people around who can read local news and understand press releases and actually ride the rides and give their impressions. Not to mention, give recommendations to other users who wish to go themselves.

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
Please stay! It's great with an influx of new local users whenever a country suddenly gets a slew of new coasters. For some reason, the coaster boom in China hasn't had much of an impact on CF's demographics, and as such we very rarely get any first-hand impressions of the new places. I think a few quite big coasters have been built and opened in China without anybody here noticing until weeks afterwards. Now that Poland is seeign a bit of a boom, it'd be nice to have people around who can read local news and understand press releases and actually ride the rides and give their impressions. Not to mention, give recommendations to other users who wish to go themselves.
My thoughts exactly, I was just joking around:D

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster

I wonder, is Coasterforce blocked in China?

Matt N

CF Legend
I wonder, is Coasterforce blocked in China?
That is a very valid possibility, actually, as many forms of social media are reportedly banned in China.

Anyway, on a more Hyperion-related note, does anyone know if it has been successful in terms of attracting crowds to the park?

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
^ It's hard to gage that from a singular month of operation as there's many other influences such as weather and any deals that have gone out. You get a big influx in the immediate weeks of launch due to the initial press and marketing reach during that time, but that's a given and not fair to be used as a gage of additional footfall caused by the ride. The best way to gage it is by annual figures comparative to the figures of previous years to see if there is a larger jump.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Park never said that they will be building Tilt but from the link from my post you can say that Subsidy is on the list of those in implementation... That's mean they will be building it.
Tender is canceled, not the subsidy ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
^ It's hard to gage that from a singular month of operation as there's many other influences such as weather and any deals that have gone out. You get a big influx in the immediate weeks of launch due to the initial press and marketing reach during that time, but that's a given and not fair to be used as a gage of additional footfall caused by the ride. The best way to gage it is by annual figures comparative to the figures of previous years to see if there is a larger jump.
Ah, so we may have to wait for Energylandia to release their 2018 figures before we can gauge that. Thanks @Lofty!

Interesting to see Energylandia build yet another coaster!

mesjarch

Roller Poster
Interesting to see Energylandia build yet another coaster!

IIRC there are already 4 or 5 projects of new RC for the upcoming 4-5 years for Energylandia. At least those are the ones we know about. Energylandia officially announced RMC Wooden Coaster and Double-Launch Coaster from Vekoma for 2020-2021. We also know about Mine Coaster, New Generation Tillt Coaster and Bike Coaster ( probably all from Vekoma ) but those weren't officially announced by EL.

Matt N

CF Legend
IIRC there are already 4 or 5 projects of new RC for the upcoming 4-5 years for Energylandia. At least those are the ones we know about. Energylandia officially announced RMC Wooden Coaster and Double-Launch Coaster from Vekoma for 2020-2021. We also know about Mine Coaster, New Generation Tillt Coaster and Bike Coaster ( probably all from Vekoma ) but those weren't officially announced by EL.
What?! That puts them at a total of 17 roller coasters! That's insane!

Snoo

The Legend
What?! That puts them at a total of 17 roller coasters! That's insane!

I have a feeling this may be a bit too ambitious for them. If they try to expand too quickly without the money to support it, they will collapse on themselves and these rides will be scattered across the world like we've seen with other parks who've done the same.

Matt N

CF Legend
I have a feeling this may be a bit too ambitious for them. If they try to expand too quickly without the money to support it, they will collapse on themselves and these rides will be scattered across the world like we've seen with other parks who've done the same.
Oh... I was more thinking European Cedar Point, myself, but hey ho, everyone's entitled to their win take on it! I personally have faith in Energylandia to pull this off successfully. They seem to know what they're doing, and they seem to be doing quite well so far!