What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

JKM

Mega Poster
I see PabloA is here with us now, so we will always have fresh portion of EL pics :) Polish division of this forum keeps growing as EL develops :)

Aside EL expansion in few next years there are rumors about two new major parks for Poland. One is Park of Poland near warsaw ( now water park under construction ) and Holiday Kownaty Park colse to German border, with Europe's HIGHEST wooden coaster.

iac17

Mega Poster
AH539Gd.jpg
BsbjeuH.jpg

from pawriq (SSC)

JKM

Mega Poster
yeah, I already disclaim this information in another topic just after spokesman wrote on SSC that Holiday Kownaty Park is going to biuld "regular" GCI woodie.

Lofty

CF Legend
Even if it’s constructed on time, doesn’t mean they’ll open it on time. Look at their water coaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

streetmagix

Mega Poster
I know steel coasters can be assembled pretty quickly but progress here seems to be lacking. Anyone know what might be causing the hold up?

ICON is scheduled to be open in (late) May and the track is already complete, I doubt this will be open before August even if they start to speed up.

Still, it looks awesome and hopefully I'll get a chance to ride it this year.

streetmagix

Mega Poster
You might've noticed Europe was really :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing cold and windy last week. I doubt that helps when constructing a rollercoaster! ;)

Completely understandable but it wasn't exactly speeding along before that was it? Apart from a couple of supports for the helix not much has really happened since Late January.