What's new

Electron

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, how is everyone? I've been avoiding the site lately because of all the spyware floating around- looks like Ian swatted them all away though.

I'm making this ride for extra credit in Art II, which will boost my grade to 110% (lol):

electron100226191125000.png
(need to add windows to this side of the building)

I browsed around all my rides to see what theming I should do, and decided to do an experimental power plant theming. I came across loefets Tesla and loved the theming on it, so I decided to give it a go myself. There's a lot of stuff you can do with electricity theming- loefets ride covered some of it, but I'd like to do it differently.

Mainly, i'll be using a *registered* Object Creator and popping some items into Wings to get a better texture onto them. What you see is about 40 minutes of work sofar (most of that is working on the track- Newton2 can sometimes be a pain :roll: ). Comments? :)

RCF

Strata Poster
It was kinda empty without you here although I don't think anyone will be glad to have you back. :p

But way to be a nerd for a project. Looks good.

Xpress

Strata Poster
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
But way to be a nerd for a project. Looks good.

LOL it's better than the other guys constantly talking about MW2 or WOW.. :roll:

(and they play football too (quite well)..)

Xpress

Strata Poster
^I know, I'm starting to fill in the empty spaces. There's soo much that can be done with an experimental power plant :D

electron100227134603001.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Crazycoaster said:
Ugh dire.

Make some unique theming instead of copying Loefets.. :D

It is unique ;)

And no, I'm not going to copy the old school-esque of Tesla. Rather, i'm doing something more modern but in an old abandoned power plant ;)