• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Which was a better name?
Dragon Falls V CWoA
DF.jpg

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I reckon Dragon falls is better. It makes it sound more of a flume ride, whereas Dragon River makes it sound just like a river that the boat goes round. Dragon Falls sounds like the ride should have....well....falls. It makes it sound more entertaining in my opinion.

Jake

Strata Poster
Yeah, dragons river sounds more like a boat ride. But then again it'dd make the queues smaller :)

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Dragon Falls sounds better. The word 'river' seems more suited to either rapids rides, or simple boat rides. Wouldn't really be fussed either way though to be fair. Doesn't make the ride itself any better/wetter.

Mark

Strata Poster
Falls for me too, the word itself just has a whole lot more impact and intensity which represents the ride better.

A

Anonymous

Dragon Falls for me also.

Repeating what people have said here but....River sounds like some sort of slow moving boat ride. etc

Sam

Giga Poster
Yup. Falls is better for a log flume- especially one with a drop as the climax to the ride. River gives the impression of a slow, peaceful ride.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Dragon River too me kind of suits the ride as last year it was pretty tame I thought, this year it seems a heck of alot rougher after the first drop and after the tunnel, it may just be me.

Dragon falls definately does suit the ride better though as river says a lazy river type ride or rapids to me.

andyc123

Roller Poster
Dragon Falls sounds the best simply because it enlightens the main element to the ride, which is of course the first drop into the dragon's mouth and the second bigger drop into the mystic east area lake.

joe

Mega Poster
Dragon falls sounds alot better than the boring Dragon River. The name Dragon falls goes well with the area.