Docklands [14/01/2007 - 06/10/08] [New Park - 10/03/10]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm actually gobsmacked.

This work is stunning.

I almost want you to stop posting pictures as they're just too good.

I know this is RCT2, so the graphics aren't amazing, but is there any lag?

trav

Mega Poster
I have to say, this is easily my favourite park being built at any Rct site at the moment.

You certainly have a bit of skill under your belt there. But, do you think it'd be possible to build a train out of blocks in the train station? That would look stunning.

Wow! You're probably use to seeing all of these good comments already so I was going to say something negative just to change it up, but I can't.

Again, your buildings are great and your train station is fantastic. What are those sandy things though? Bull fighting rings?

The yellow things look a little bit weird on that one building but that's okay; you have to change it up a bit on each building.

Keep it up!

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
Hixee - Ha! Thanks dude. Yea, I think I'll stop with the updates for a while. Bit of a shame as I have a really big surprise (I'll get to that in a second...)

There's no lag what-so-ever so it's all cool when you guys download it.

Deano123321 - Cheers dude. Yea, still unfinished but I think it'll be even better once finished.

UncleArly - Thanks a lot! I can't wait to release this, but it'll be in a very long time......

Trav - Many thanks.
I know you're a man of detail, and I know most of my buildings are lacking in that department - but I think I've progress since then.
A train? It'll be very hard, but why not. I'll give it a go.....

LFTL
- The 'sandy things' are these found in most rural(sp?) parts of London (East especially)
gasometers.jpg

I know the yellow side structure looks a bit weird, but that's what I was going for. They're basically lifts on the outside of the building....Thought it was pretty fancy.

Cheers for the great feedback people!!

----------

So I got stoned like anything 'round a friends house, got home and thought...''Hmm, wonder what else I can do...?''
And thought up an Airport......It's looking rather nice at the moment.

----------

Thanks,

Coaster_Monkey

Oh, so now the sandy things and the yellow things make more sense! Good, because now I know they weren't placed there randomly.

An airport? I'm excited; with your skills, it'll be like, perfect.

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
I've had a few days of work and had bugger all to do so I thought I'd kick back into the habbit of hardcore RCT'ing........
Here's a small teaser of whats to come - although I've said I may not update for a while now, this airport is 70% finished......So, expect a big update within the next few days.

AirportTeaser.jpg

-------------

Many thanks,

Coaster_Monkey

A

Anonymous

I hate you. Please go to another forum. :D

Seriously I bum your work Out!...

Ummm just out of interest. Where is the airport. 'Cause If it's close to the tall buildings then. Not ideal :D.

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
........Still more work to be done.

---------------

Airport-CutOutSet1.jpg

Airport-CutOutSet2.jpg

Airport-CutOutSet3.jpg

---------------

AirportRunway-CutOut.jpg

---------------

AirportTerminal-CutOutSet2.jpg

AirportTerminal-CutOutSet1.jpg

---------------

Many thanks for all the marvelous support guys :)

Coaster_Monkey

Sean_Rohan

Mega Poster
....Well, I'm afraid I've got some bad news - Docklands Park will now have to be left unfinished until I find a plan B. This is due to my Landscape Data reaching max capacity....

This leaves me wondering if I should have built an airport this big or not, however, I'm very stubborn over these things and wouldn't like to delete what I have as I'm quite impressed with its outcome.

-------------

UnfinishedAirport2.jpg

UnfinishedAirport.jpg

-------------

Comments appreciated,

Coaster_Monkey

The airport looks fantastic, even if it's unfinished or whatever.

I really hope you find a way around this because your project has been one I have been watching since the beginning, and it's certainly one of the most impressive ones I have ever seen.

I posted my RCT2 problem on New Element and they gave me a reply so maybe you shoudl try posting your issue on there.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's the same as the sign limit or limit of the number of scenery. RCT2 can't handle more than a certain number of scenery pieces, so I think it's impossible to overcome.

But it looks fantastic, and no one wil mark you down for this, C_M.

Deano

Mega Poster
It looks absoulty great :D

That aitport looks real...

Canot WAIT to download this once you've finished it.

Shame about that problem though.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Now that's a bummer!

I don't really think you can do much apart from delete some stuff and you don't wanna do that as its so excellent!

Dammit.

Deano

Mega Poster
O! Maybe one thing. I think theres to much water around the airport. But whatever, its your park :D