What's new

Do You Support American Gun Rights?

Ben

CF Legend
To me, the two incidents in the last few days of a crazed ISIS 'supporter' attacking people in London and California has summed up what's wrong with America.

In California there was 14 dead the whole thing ended in a police shootout and dead suspects.

In London, one in critical condition who could survive and the suspect arrested.

Why? Because no one here has GUNS.

Smithy

Strata Poster
But don't you know Ben, bad guys can always get guns!?!? And the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Ted Cruz's recent quotes were **** farcical.

Snoo

The Legend
Unbelievable. Even worse than the tragedies is the political blaming. Conservative blames Liberal for inaction while its been Conservative blocking Liberals from taking action. Politically, it's ****.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
There's been lots of debate on this subject this past week with the awful tragedy in Orlando... I am Conservative, with that I'm pro gun, I actually recently bought my first firearm, but I can agree with the Left on the fact that there should be more extensive background checks and processing to get a gun. The shooter (who pledged allegiance to ISIS) should not have had a gun, let alone a variant from the **** AR-15 family. He was under investigation from the FBI and yet still got a gun. But all these Liberals wanting "assault rifles" banned just irritates me. This was a **** terrorist attack on American soil, if it wasn't an AR-15, it would have been a bomb.

This video is a great explanation of what I am thinking of.
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwNZBodroY[/youtubevid]

Sorry for the bump on this topic, but I just wanted to get my opinion out.

lachlan

Mega Poster
Batfastard14 said:
There's been lots of debate on this subject this past week with the awful tragedy in Orlando... I am Conservative, with that I'm pro gun, I actually recently bought my first firearm, but I can agree with the Left on the fact that there should be more extensive background checks and processing to get a gun. The shooter (who pledged allegiance to ISIS) should not have had a gun, let alone a variant from the **** AR-15 family. He was under investigation from the FBI and yet still got a gun. But all these Liberals wanting "assault rifles" banned just irritates me. This was a **** terrorist attack on American soil, if it wasn't an AR-15, it would have been a bomb.

This video is a great explanation of what I am thinking of.
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwNZBodroY[/youtubevid]

Sorry for the bump on this topic, but I just wanted to get my opinion out.
Okay but if somebody is shooting you how the **** are you supposed to get your gun out and defend yourself? Look at countries with strict gun controls, there are far fewer shootings!

Snoo

The Legend
But all these Liberals wanting "assault rifles" banned just irritates me. This was a **** terrorist attack on American soil, if it wasn't an AR-15, it would have been a bomb.

Or it could have been 6 handguns in a bag he brought in. You and others focus on JUST the assault rifles talking point when in reality, ALL of it should be regulated much better or banned outright.

Conservatives like their talking points and Liberals like their own but lets be honest.. anything could have made this happen but limiting access to ALL guns, regardless of type, is what will help prevent these problems in the future.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Snoo said:
But all these Liberals wanting "assault rifles" banned just irritates me. This was a **** terrorist attack on American soil, if it wasn't an AR-15, it would have been a bomb.

Or it could have been 6 handguns in a bag he brought in. You and others focus on JUST the assault rifles talking point when in reality, ALL of it should be regulated much better or banned outright.

Conservatives like their talking points and Liberals like their own but lets be honest.. anything could have made this happen but limiting access to ALL guns, regardless of type, is what will help prevent these problems in the future.
I said that I can agree with increased and more extensive background checks. I do believe it is too easy to get a gun in America and the processing to get one needs some reform. I am a responsible, law abiding citizen, as is the overwhelming majority of gun owners in America. We shouldn't be scared of more background checks, and most of us aren't.