What's new

Do you suffer from "man tan"?

Do you suffer from man tan?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I avoid the sun, use suncream or go topless.

• Screw you bitches, I'm tanned all the time!

• Total voters

Crippollo

Roller Poster
I have quite long hair and last year I fell asleep on the beach so i had a man-tanned face, starting to get it this year as well so far not as bad :-D but there's time :'(.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Its usually on my neck and arms where I get really tanned and then I find whenever I wear a different top which shows more skin I end up with white patches all over. Also if I'm in a outdoor swimming pool or in the sea on a hot day, I'll end up with burned skin where the water would go up to on my body.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Yep, man tan here, you'll not catch me with my top off unless i'm swimming. The man-tanned parts of me generally stay a bit tanned all year round now, i'm not that pale, so those bits don't really burn. Apart from my face, which seems to burn with alarming regularity. Probably because i'm a bit inept at remembering to apply sun cream.

tks

Strata Poster
Nope. I'm tanned all over... well almost. If I ever do start to tan more on my arms&shoulders/legs then its roll upthe shorts time and off comes the vest! *hates man-tan*

zcl

Mega Poster
Joey said:
zcl said:
I'm black, of course not. Dark Chocolate for the win
Why does that make you exempt? Surely you just need a longer roasting?

no the sun just makes me glow. So I put on shades because I shine so hard... cool)

A

Anonymous

Yep, especially after a week in southern Germany, but the best bit is that you can cover it with a t-shirt.

Or as we call it here in Sweden: "Bonnabränna" :)

Tan stripes on the feet from sandals are way worse in my opinion.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Well kinda. Track kinda evens it out with our wonderful short shorts and skimpy tops. :p
Although since I wear sandals so much I do have a sandal tan.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Yup. I was in Tunisia for a week so only wore a shirt, shorts and sandals so was tanned everywhere apart from my back, stomach and shorts area.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Phil had classic man tan so on wednesday he went out in the garden with his laptop and got engrossed in Facebook FAR too long! I have been living with a very sore radish ever since! He is now peeling, still very red and still a bit sore! All very funny but I haven't been able to cuddle him until today :(

Me..................I'm still milk bottle white tehe.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I am naturally quite tanned. People frequently ask me if I am mediteranian. I must have something in my genetic make up because I'll be damned if I am getting it from English weather.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, I'm Irish so man-tan all the way baby! :--D

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Man tan.
On matter how much i try to get all my top and all even, i still get it. Mostly on forearms and neck, it avoids my upperarms and kinda get my chest, but stays off the stomach muscles (not one to brag or anything...)