Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tried one, but I don't smoke

• No.

• I used to

• Total voters
One man's rubbish is another man's treasure?

I don't smoke. Never have done, never will do. Everybody that smokes deserves to have a have their hands chopped off so they don't inflict thier filthy habit on the rest of us puritans. Filthy habit.

Mhmm, sureee Ian. We believe you.

But seriously, it smells ridiculous, does nothing good, and causes a whole lot of health provlems. The point?! None, really.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
No I don't smoke but I've have a few puffs of a Mayfair, while steamin'.

It was alright! I didn't hate it by any means, but I don't intend on trying a cigarette again.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Comet said:
So I definitely understand why people do it, I'm jut not willing to do it much, except having a nice cigar when I'm drinking.

I like cigars after a drink actually... They're an acquired taste, but quite pleasant every so often :)

LiveForTheLaunch said:
But seriously, it smells ridiculous, does nothing good, and causes a whole lot of health provlems. The point?! None, really.

So why have you tried it... On several occasions?

I had the same attitude for a long time, then I tried it (when I was 19 - but it wasn't a fag, it was a joint, so it's not the same ;) ). Anyway, I still agreed, but stopped going on about it, otherwise I'd have been a hypocrite.

I smoked joints every so often for about two years after that when drunk. Then I smoked more and more. At one point at the end of my third year of uni I was probably on about 20 jays a day - as much as most people smoke cigarettes. I never took up actual smoking though, and when the dope ran out, I stopped smoking.

I've never taken up smoking, and obviously I don't smoke dope any more (except on special occasions :) ). I will have the odd fag when drunk, as I associate being drunk with smoking. Again, it's rare.

Anyway, the point is, I still agree with you Taylor, but even as a 'non-smoker', I have tried it, and I understand the reason people do carry on, it's a buzz and an addiction and it's damn hard to stop and refuse to smoke. So I respect people who smoke and I don't act hypocritically about the whole issue, having smoked on more than one occasion... ;)

So why have you tried it... On several occasions?

I was basically forced to try it when I was like, five. And then I tried it again when I was like, thirteen just because I was older and didn't remember what it was like. That was the end of that, though.

As for j's, totally different thing, but I still don't like that either. I tried it more than once because it didn't make me feel any kind of sensation the first time.

Sam

Giga Poster
Five?!

Pffft.

And if you didn't feel any different after smoking weed for the first time the weed was either crap, there was **** all in the joint or you didn't inhale it.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
nicavecmini said:
^ That's just not true. There's nothing nicer than the smell of mayfairs in the morning <3

Mayfair? Those things are pathetic skimpy little things that Chav's smoke. You want to go for Benson & Hedges Gold or Cafe' Creme cigars.

Five?!

Pffft.

And if you didn't feel any different after smoking weed for the first time the weed was either crap, there was all in the joint or you didn't inhale it.

Yah, five, by one of my older cousins (the one that just got married).

And I didn't inhale the first time I smoked a joint but on the same day I did it again and made sure to inhale. And then the last time I did it was from a bong and I made sure to inhale. Still, didn't do anything either time.

Sam

Giga Poster
There msut have been nothign in it ;)

I don't have any weed, but to celebrate the fact that I am submitting as ppost on coasterforve, i am going to have a delicious cigarette.

mmmm

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
danielfitzgerald99 said:
nicavecmini said:
^ That's just not true. There's nothing nicer than the smell of mayfairs in the morning <3

Mayfair? Those things are pathetic skimpy little things that Chav's smoke. You want to go for Benson & Hedges Gold or Cafe' Creme cigars.

Erm, you are being sarcastic there yes?

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Sarcastic? No. B&H Gold are lovely as are cafe' creme. The latter are harsh the first time you try them but trust me the taste grows on you and they get easier to toke.

And for the weed discussion further up. I never felt anything except a little lazier. No paranoia, hunger etc.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Mayfair Smooth are blatently the best fags, then Lambert.

danielfitzgerald99 said:
And for the weed discussion further up. I never felt anything except a little lazier. No paranoia, hunger etc.
You weren't doing it correctly then. Or didn't have enough.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Do you know that there are traces of fibreglass in L&B?

Not that it really matters, the other carciongenic are more of a worry.

Filthy habit. You wont catch me smoking for pleasure.

That's not true, because I know a few people who said they think it's overrated because it doesn't do much for them, including myself.

I dunno, I'd rather value my health and my time instead of doing something that ruins my health and wastes my time.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:

That's not true, because I know a few people who said they think it's overrated because it doesn't do much for them, including myself.

In that case none of them are doing it right. It's not beyond the realms of possibilities you know? I know I still screw it up every now and then because I don't smoke often enough to have become particularly adept at it.

If you get it badly wrong and gulp the smoke down, it goes into your stomach and you're in feeling sick territory all day - sound familiar? You don't even realise you've done it to be honest, and think you're smoking, but it's actually just going partway down into your throat, then when you swallow, the smoke ends up in your stomach.

If you don't normally smoke, then you're doing it right when it hurts your chest and makes you cough. If you're not coughing and hurting, you're not doing it right (until you have a good coating of tar on your lungs that is) :)

Or there's not enough gear to make a difference, but even just tobacco gives you a head rush the first two puffs - so you'll feel something!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
First time I "smoked" I just sucked into my moth, chocked violentally and watched a plume of smoke come out of my nose. I thought that was smoking.

First time I inhaled felt someone pouring boiling water into my chest so I took smaller drags. You get used to it and then unconsciously start liking it.

Comet

Roller Poster
^^I know people who for their first four times felt absolutely nothing and thought the same thing as you. That they were doing it perfectly it just didn't effect them because they were special, but then eventually they realized they were doing it completely wrong and it started having the same effects it has on everyone.

So to think you just don't get high from smoking weed is ridiculous, you are doing something wrong.
Not saying you didn't inhale though.